Shimano Stella 1000s

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tas-tackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shimano Stella 1000s
    Posted: 28 May 2016 at 11:36pm
tas-tackle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have a Stella 1000s which i can use left handed but want the spindle shaft to be able to wind right handed..
If any one has one or knows where i might get one...????

http://www.tas-tackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tas-tackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 6:56pm
Titanium
Titanium

still looking...:}

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jiggy Jig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2017 at 10:12pm
Jiggy Jig View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If Shimano NZ can't help you out, try one of the Japanese on line tackle outfits, Plat or similar Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CoastalStan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:33am
CoastalStan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I think I know the history of your reel, very few if any actually came to NZ. It was owned by a Japanese man who brought it with him to NZ and it never had the Right Handle spindle with it. You will need to order one from Overseas.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote aquacat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 7:29am
aquacat View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey John. I'll buy the reel from you and then you do not have that problem anymore Thumbs Up
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tas-tackle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 8:05pm
Titanium
Titanium

Marcelle ...  yeah but what about the custom rod i had built for it...lol
Synit "fisher" PE 1-3 softbait rod  2-5kg...

looking for fun with the rat kings behind stevies island up here in whangaroa
they all about 70-74 cms  ==   screaming reels

Cheers CS..  Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2017 at 8:23pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

And hear I was thinking it was a typo 😄
Didn't even know they existed.
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2017 at 8:50am
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Ah yes...a true thrill when the little 1000 lights up !! I must admit one of my favourite things to do is go out with ultra light gear and play with fish..I have the handle on the left (my preference for spin reels), bought mine at here in Auckland a few years ago, I don't have a spare spindle...
Mine's spooled with 2lb braid, but I think 3 or 4 would be a bit more forgiving, it's also on a custom made rod.