you should remember this, Trawler in the Gulf

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: you should remember this, Trawler in the Gulf
    Posted: 07 May 2016 at 7:59pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

well the front page of this Mag "Fishing & Outdoors" has the answers,

yes it is allowed to trawl there,
yes it was trawling.

just shows those Com's and supporters were all wrong,

https://issuu.com/fishingandoutdoorsnewspaper/docs/axmag-may-2016

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:08pm
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would take what Graham Carter writes or says in that paper with a grain of salt.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 8:35pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

you're allowed your opinion Tzer, he's allowed his i guess,

the thing is, there was nothing wrong with what the trawler was doing in the eye's of the Law
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:10pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

With all respect lethal.
Can you at least proof read your posts before posting.
You diminish your respect of arguements or comments when primarily they reflect gibberish or lack of concern to their intent, when diminished by their lack of spelling or grammar.

I say as above no disrespect as the directive and knowledge of your comments and information is truley invaluable to us all.
So please don't waste it by poor dissemination. It is too invaluable information to be wasted by poor delivery.

With the greatest respect, Matt
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marloon hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 9:20pm
Marloon hunter View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

That boat doesnt look to be trawling i may be wrong hard to tell in the pics but id say hes just towing birds
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Devon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2016 at 10:59pm
Devon View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

With all respect lethal.
You diminish your respect of arguements or comments when primarily they reflect gibberish or lack of concern to their intent, when diminished by their lack of spelling or grammar.

I say as above no disrespect as the directive and knowledge of your comments and information is truley invaluable to us all.
So please don't waste it by poor dissemination. It is too invaluable information to be wasted by poor delivery.

Arguments* 😀
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote REIVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:27am
REIVER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Devon Devon wrote:

With all respect lethal.

Arguments* 😀

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote REIVER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 12:28am
REIVER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

With all respect lethal.

Arguments* 😀

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 4:43am
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

With all respect lethal.

how did i offend you MATTOO   
was it because i said Trawler in stead of danish seiner
same damage slightly different gear,
did i say anything that related to you
honestly if u cant get around spelling mistakes an some grammar what are u saying i should go back to school because u dont understand what i mean
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:01am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hmmm back to the topic?  Thanks for posting Lethal - I am pretty unsure what the truth is in all of this but like most things I suspect both sides of the debate are right - there will be Comms who do bad things and there are plenty of recreational fishos who do to.

But if rec fishery worth 1.7 billion and think of the tourism potential that could be developed, why should Comms be fishing inside 12mile limit?  Because they have cleaned up further out?  Hardly an argument that holds water!

I would like to see more informed debate and political parties taking positions so something can be done to improve situation - seems like we will get a result if we do nothing - just we wont like it.

Cheers 
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raging Bull Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:08am
Raging Bull View Drop Down
Moderator - Brown Belt
Moderator - Brown Belt
Big Sexy

With all respect lethal.

Arguments* 😀

Lethal should have a capital "L" too
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:18am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by Raging Bull Raging Bull wrote:

With all respect lethal.

Arguments* 😀

Lethal should have a capital "L" too

LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Steps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 9:21am
Steps View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

If one is writting a news item, or a resaerch paper.. yep dot the I s and cross the T s
Out side these frilds there are many who for what ever resaon cant spell.. be education or partly dylexic

These are forums where ppl are open to offer their veiws and opions, information...
A place where gammer spelling should NOT be a measure of the person  or the information being passed on

The above is my NORMAL typing.. no spell check...
Ver often even using spell check it doesnt get close to words I want.
I have 2 problems on a keyboard
 1/ I have big hands, cant fir both on even a large keyboard, and clip the odd keys, and hit but not activate the letter...normal typing I hit the right hand shift for upper case W  Q @ !  keys
2/  I am partly dystecexic

Before spell checks I used to get a lot of flak....
I make this comparioson ... Why do ppl talk to those in wheel chairs and blind people.. slowly in a loud voice like they are stupid? What judgement tells them to do so?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 10:57am
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

I     D  O  N  T     T  A  L  K    t  o    T  H  E  M    L  I  K  E    T  H  A  T  Big smile. It doesn't matter, let's move on...
Best gurnard fisherman in my street
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mouthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 11:13am
mouthu View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hey Steps, try to get yourself a Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard. it's huge and what I use, mainly for the macro keys and other knobby bits, but you can move the numbers pad from one side to the other, great if you're an evil left hander like me.

I know, off topic, but no one really cares do they, it's not like this thread had any credibility to start with.
Yes it was me, I screwed it up for everyone.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 5:46pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Originally posted by Tzer Tzer wrote:

I would take what Graham Carter writes or says in that paper with a grain of salt.

interesting Tzer, i also posted this on F/B huge attack from a friend of the Comm Boat, then he deleted everything he wrote,
how this all come about is via another person Ben Chissell, who politely asked me if would refrain from posting any link to that particular Mag on NZ Fishing Community, hence i have agreed ,
so there you go, your not the only one that has coarse for concern over this Mag, sorry if i offended u in anyway,
just shows there are others out there that have an agenda to push.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 6:24pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Why's that Tzer? Maybe ive missed something, but i fail to see what is 'wrong' with that article?
Seems like most of it is provable fact, just because some can't handle the truth about the industry, doen't make it any less true.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2016 at 8:04pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Wonder what ever happened to Santas little helper......
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 9:38pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

You have never offended me lethal.

Your knowledge and dissemination of information I hold in the greatest respect.
The time you give to the search and information on subjects that are of importanceto us all is in this medium is without equal in this forum.
It benefits all of us who read or engage in this forum.

My comment was lost I think.
I suppose I feel the casual disrespect of the English language, its use of a tool to communicate is being so degraded that the message within the subject of communication is to many lost in these mediums.

Yes many of us can get the jist of the message, but the respect of this, as with the disrespect of many things in our lives, is a truley a sad Inditement on our overall decline in our humanity and culture, past and present.

In this instance, I was asking someone with great mana to up there game.

I asked you as you are of a similar era to me. That simple.

I'm not interested in the comments of the lazy or the young and corrupted, or the ghosters in life.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishy11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2016 at 9:48pm
Fishy11 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Mattoo - You know there's grammatical errors in your last comment / post right?
Don't mind me though i'm probably just one of those lazy or the young and corrupted, or the ghosters in life. As you put it Cry
Page  123>