Bloody Scary Stuff

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Daniel K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bloody Scary Stuff
    Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 1:41am
Daniel K View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Skoti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:19am
Skoti View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Best to just keep filming in a situation like that.............
COVID is no joke !
One former patient was so brain damaged after , he thought he won an election he lost by 7 million votes .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:24am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Amazing surge at ramp - scary all right.  Thanks
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Norseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 6:22am
Norseman View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

holy moly!
"Nothing is so strong as gentleness, nothing so gentle as real strength." St. Francis de Sales
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 3:31pm
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I think under those circumstances i might have been prepared to get my feet wet and try to help them rather than keep the iPhone going......  at least I bloody well hope I would
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 4:01pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

What were the silly old, non too fit buggars think they were doing taking a paddle on the beach in the middle of a raging storm ??????????

Very much the stupid sort of thing I would do !
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote muchalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 5:52pm
muchalls View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Sheeeiiitttt!
Scariest thing to me is wondering who was filming it.......unless another aged unfit person they should be helping out!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OneWayTraffic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 12:23am
OneWayTraffic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looks like the camera was on a Tripod. Didn't even move when the water came in.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote brmbrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 5:33am
brmbrm View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by OneWayTraffic OneWayTraffic wrote:

Looks like the camera was on a Tripod. Didn't even move when the water came in.

Don't think so - it pans a bit - plus the guy in yellow talks to the camera person
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pompeypat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 5:43am
pompeypat View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3438982/How-did-survive-Dramatic-video-shows-moment-elderly-couple-swept-away-stormy-seas-French-coast-bystander-tries-save-gets-dragged-away.html
Seems the person filming was disabled..and the elderly couple intheir mid 70s...very lucky to survive I'd say.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 7:09am
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Shows how quickly things can go bad!Ermm
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hookerpuka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 7:47am
hookerpuka View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

If you read the comments on youtube the guy on the Camera is frail and old, a little like the 2 that got swept out in the first place... unlucky old couple that were lucky the other guy was there to help or they would have ... you guys are very quick to jump on someone without doing the reading. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OuttaHere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 9:11am
OuttaHere View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The joker in the puffer jacket that first gets bowled just gives up... doesn't even try to get up, it's like they're enjoying the ride or something.

I hope when I'm 70-something I'm not in a state like that :/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MacSkipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 9:15am
MacSkipper View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

The joker in the puffer jacket that first gets bowled just gives up... doesn't even try to get up, it's like they're enjoying the ride or something.

I watched carefully I wondered if he had been knocked out but I think he may have fainted - he was in his 70s and took a tumble and went down quickly - so either fainted or lost consciousness.
Good fishing trip nothing breaks, great trip catch fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 12:29pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

Originally posted by Rozboon Rozboon wrote:

believe it Rozboon around that age 65-70 anything can hit you,
67 ive been knocked out of the tree, yet prior to that i was cutting down trees splitting firewood then bang Hemoglobin falls so now i am running on 1/4 to empty,

its impossible to predict your health when you're this age,

but those two were bloody lucky to survive that ordeal..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2016 at 5:55pm
smudge View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Remember that the guy took a fall on a ramp. Possibly unconscious. Things aren't always as they appear. While many laugh, I feel sorry for the people.
Best gurnard fisherman in my street