WANTED Lunker City Slug-go's

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaimaikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED Lunker City Slug-go's
    Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 12:50pm
kaimaikid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey Guys

Any Lunker City slug-go's out there?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:05pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

See Gofish
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:09pm
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

ah good reminder, great lure, must dig into the tackle boxes and bring a couple of my last left to the top.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote jonocoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:41pm
jonocoogee View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pretty sure Uncle has a contact for those, Drop him a PM Thumbs Up
TAS - Its a real disease
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaimaikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:42pm
kaimaikid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks mate - will do
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaimaikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 1:43pm
kaimaikid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

See Gofish

Cleaned out
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Accident Prone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 4:16pm
Accident Prone View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I used to buy mine from Tacklewarehouse.com or Basspro.com a Long time ago though. Worked out at about NZ$4/pkt
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaimaikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 4:18pm
kaimaikid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks will check them out
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spinoza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2016 at 6:23pm
Spinoza View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Mate ebb tide just restocked them
http://www.shop.ebbtideadventures.com/Slug-Go_c45.htm
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 5:26am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Spinoza Spinoza wrote:

Mate ebb tide just restocked them
http://www.shop.ebbtideadventures.com/Slug-Go_c45.htm
what you after the 8 inch or the 12 inch?
The 12 inch are pretty dear......36 aussie for 3 of them..........i saw that.......I bought heaps of them years ago.............The alewife is the piper look alike but they are out of stock of those.
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaimaikid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 6:06am
kaimaikid View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I guess both 9 and 12 inch in the alewife or a very similar colour to imitate piper or other baitfish, bigger the better so I don't have to add to much weight to cast them.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 8:38am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Gary.  check out Hogy lures in USA, they have similar lures that are better suited to casting. Right up to 14 in and would be cheaper than sluggos at that priceWink
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 9:14am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

some big softbaits on torpedo7 too:

https://www.torpedo7.co.nz/torpedo7/categoryindexdisplay.do?org.apache.struts.taglib.html.TOKEN=fb170abaa78a3b5152ec83b3bbd18f95&formAction=changepage&searchProductCategories=false&searchForAllTerms=false&caseSensitiveSearch=false&searchAsPhrase=false&searchKeywords=false&searchTitle=false&searchRichDescription=false&searchCode=false&searchPrice=false&sortOrder=gpp%3Adesc&searchString=&pageIndex=1&pageSize=20&brandCode=&categoryCode=&subCategoryCode=&minPrice=0.0&maxPrice=2.14748365E9&id=fishingSoftBaits&viewStyle=&sizeCode=&pickListName=&productGroup=fishing&searchKeyword=
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2016 at 10:32am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Originally posted by kaimaikid kaimaikid wrote:

I guess both 9 and 12 inch in the alewife or a very similar colour to imitate piper or other baitfish, bigger the better so I don't have to add to much weight to cast them.

The 7" ss Slug-Go's are pretty aerodynamic & cast well with a 14 gram jighead.
I used them intensivelywhen I was targeting kings in the Tga harbour.
They have an amazing action that is missing in the larger , thicker versions. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ahi_Slayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 1:20pm
Ahi_Slayer View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey Mate,

I have all sorts of slug-gos
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote strx7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 1:43pm
strx7 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

you also have no concept of time the by the looks of it.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spin king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2017 at 2:38pm
spin king View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hahaha