Enchanter 3 Kings

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Enchanter 3 Kings
    Posted: 05 Feb 2016 at 5:16pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Hi all, just a quick note to anyone thinking of going to the three kings.
Just got back from a 5 day trip on the good ship Enchanter with Lance & Nate.
These guys run a brilliant operation that is a fishos dream, it's all about catching BIG fish, which they do every time they go up there.
That said there really is more to their offer than just fish. Such as great food prepared by the best deckie in the business, the best advice, unreal scenery & an experience of a lifetime.
All in all a brilliant experience & good luck to Enchanter for the rest of the season.
Pete
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 4:35pm
Cheeko View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks for that Pete,
Myself and a bunch of mates are booked for March 17 but I couldn't wait that long so am going up the trip before easter with Macko whom was looking for a couple extra's. Really can't wait and have even brought a new toy for the trip LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2016 at 7:11pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheeko you'll have a blast mate. What new toy did you get bro?
Tight lines
PE Pete
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 9:05am
Cheeko View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks Pete, Stella 20000 is the new toy Big smile 
I just need to find a suitable rod for preferably around the $500 mark to match it with. I see some of the guys have recommended the Jig star and I have the OH Jigging Master Ocean Devil which I have found to be a good rod. The heavy duty Offshore Spin/jig rod by Rodworks looks nice as well but haven't heard any reviews of them. At 5'6 they are a little bit longer than the standard pig sticks.

Any thoughts??
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2016 at 10:09pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

PM sent bro
Tight lines
PE Pete