Fishing buddy Auckland

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Sinker411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fishing buddy Auckland
    Posted: 03 Feb 2016 at 8:52pm
Sinker411 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi there, I'm female early 30's keen on a fish anywhere in Auckland and willing to travel. Would be good If there are any other female fishing enthusiasts out there that want to get out there and drop a line. I'm keen on land base fishing or if you have a spare seat on your boat, willing to share costs, have own gear. I'm no expert just wanna get out there, available weekends. Also keen on new spots. Message me and I will get back to you. Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sockeye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 10:02pm
Sockeye View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

if you are interested in fishing around Whangaparoa / Tiri and dont mind going with a fairly old somewhat salty dog do let me know.  Occasionally have a vacancy in 16ft open runabout. .. usually weekdays rather than weekends..  50hp is economical (typical trip $25).  Currently watching Friday weather - tbc... 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mrmike10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 7:04pm
mrmike10 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Are you interested in gamefishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mrmike10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 7:33pm
mrmike10 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Looking for gamefishing crew. Have a 45 footer twin diesel fully equipped with all gear.
Contact Mike.  Email: [email protected]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2016 at 8:43pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sinker - We have recently acquired 2XS Charters and now operate that business as part of our wider charter business. One part of this is the 2XS IFish club where we arrange club fishing days so groups of individuals can join together on a trip. We are going to try offering a girls only trip to see what the interest level is. If there is enough interest we will make it a regular thing. If you are interested you can find our contact details on the 2XSCharters website. The website is the old one we took over with the business for now, but the email addresses come to us.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dukeas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2016 at 12:09pm
Dukeas View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hi.
I've been off internet for some time, not reading so many posts.
If you ever wanted to travel up north? I'm based Whangaroa Harbour area. I fish local, and Doubtless Bay mostly. Can always find room in my wee tub, as long as my dog approves of you!!
P.M. any time.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Moocher man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2016 at 6:54pm
The Moocher man View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Keen for a full moon fish coromandel . Perfect conditions for it . I am a 37 year old ex skipper   keen as but no car.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ycha223 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2016 at 10:22am
ycha223 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hi guys! 

It's been a while and don't know if all of you still remember me...Work is very busy overseas, and luckily, my two year contract is ending soon! Wohooo. It has been 2 years, time flies!! New contract starts in Nov, flight tickets paid, I just earned myself 2+ months of home-coming time :) 
Have been catching Grey Mullets overseas - they are great fun to catch on light gear & great training for patience. 
Anyone in Auckland would wants to catch up/be buddies please contact me - I do all types of fishing, and is available anytime (given it's a 2+ month vacation for fishing  ;)) 
MY GOAL - to land a kingfish :) Have never successfully landed one before!
Catch you guys around in Aug/Sept/Oct if you're around ;)

Andy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MissWestNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2016 at 10:10am
MissWestNZ View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi mate, I live out west and get out for a cast once or twice a week incl winter... I'm keen to go anywea landbased as I have no boat lol... if yr keen to catch up and go for a fish let me know :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 9:54pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi there,
I am looking for a fishing buddy.
I fish mostly out of the East coast bays but also push out wider sometimes.
Am keen to do more game fishing this season.
I have a 5.7 mtre fisher and an 8.5 metre fisher.
Happy to take more than one.
I am a 40 year old guy who has been fishing since I was a little one.
You interested?
Cheers,
Neil
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MissWestNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2016 at 10:48pm
Bronze
Bronze

Hi mate... absolutely of course im interested :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:39pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hiya
This weekend is looking pretty marginal unfortunately.
Do you dive?
What part of Auckland r u in? I am Albany
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Godders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:50pm
Godders View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hello old Gregg,what sort of boats do you have?are they aluminiums?beach launching?not many people have two bo ats.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 9:57pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

It's a long story re the boats....and I don't own all of them...I have a share in one of them
One is a Mac 570 and the other a Boston Whaler 255 Conquest
Mac for beach launching and coastal fishing and does 30 knots
Boston for game fishing / longer trips and does 22 knots
How about you?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Godders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2016 at 10:29pm
Godders View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I have an fc430.I was just interested in the fact you had the choice of two boats.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote chrisbresnahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 10:15pm
chrisbresnahan View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi! I'm currently living in Auckland city, until mid-november or so. Are you keen on trout fishing? I'm planning on doing a trip down to taupo early november, for about 4 or 5 days! I'm very into fly-fishing, so if this at all interests you let me know! Also anyone else reading this message, feel free to tag along! The more the merrier! (So long as you keep some distance on the river ;)) Cheers!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 9:49pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hi there,
I am looking for a fishing buddy.
I fish mostly out of the East coast bays but also push out wider sometimes.
Am keen to do more game fishing this season.
Happy to take more than one..
Anyone interested?
Cheers,
Neil
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MissWestNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 11:57am
Bronze
Bronze

Hi mate... east coast bays... do you mean browns bay auckland?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Old Gregg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 9:24pm
Old Gregg View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hiya
Yep - I mostly launch out of little Waiake....not far from Browns Bay
You familiar?
What type of fishing are you interested in?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MissWestNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2016 at 12:37am
Bronze
Bronze

Hi mate. Ive never been out there.. ive only done landbased fishing as i dont have a boat. And havent had much sucess. Ive only been fishing since xmas but its now a passion of mine. The type of fishing im interested in is catching fish haha... seriously though im not experienced enough to be chasing kingfish and big kingys... at the moment im out fishing for pansized gurnards and snapper.. what sort of fishing dio you do ?
Page  123>