Reel parts

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reel parts
    Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 2:57pm
Stefan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Hey lads

I'm trying to locate some parts for a few of my reels specifically an old Okuma Salina 40 baitrunner. The line roller and bearing need replacing. I have tried to look online and e-mailed mikesreelrepairs for parts but they are not getting back to me. Anyone know of a good website for ordering reel parts?

Cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote swordfishsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 7:53am
swordfishsteve View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Stefan
Best just to call CD rods here in Auckland 09 415 9915 , ask for mike in spare parts as they sell Okuma parts direct to public, cheers swordfishsteve
REEL REPAIR GUY - Swordfishsteve, That Is Who I Am and That is What I Do : See More At :www.reelrepairguy.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stefan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 8:16pm
Stefan View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Thanks again Steve, i will give them a call.

Appreciate the advice
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 8 bells Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2016 at 7:27am
8 bells View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Where could I get a spool for a Okuma CoronadO 80D reel that doesn't cost $50?