Pirate Ship for sale - complete with plank

Post Options Post Options   Likes (102) Likes(102)   Quote Captain Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pirate Ship for sale - complete with plank
    Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 2:18pm
Captain Morgan View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Ahoy me hearties, what ye have ‘ere is a once in a lifetime, opportunity for ye to transform from a tired ole landlubber to a genuine bonafide seadog

Who wouldn’t want to sail the seven seas in this beauty – the wenches will be swoonin’ into yer arms/hook.

‘Ere are some of ‘er finest features:

•  A fine quality plank for all yerwalkin’ needs, made of sturdy pine to take even yer largest traitor
•  A poop deck,  the likes of which ye’ll never see of yer poxy current jollyboat
•  Large and roomy Bilge,  Orlop and Spankers, as ye would expect on a ship as mighty as this here fine specimen
  A quality top notch Crows Nest, for scoping all yer pillaging and mutiny needs
  A comfortable 5 star mess, perfect for storing all yer loot, and mixin yer favourite Cap’n Morgan and Coke
  Fast, light and maneuverable to catch-up with yer target as soon as possible
•  Plenty of room in the quarters for all yer crews needs – from yer Quartermaster to  the lowest of yer swabbies

This ‘ere beauty is only fer sale to the most swashbuckling of pirates, and if ye offer me anything less than 100 Gold Doubloons then ye’ll get to test out the plank for yerself.

- The Captain

Just 'like' me post and yer in my draw to win a fishin' trip with me & Damo.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote NorthReefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 3:09pm
NorthReefer View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I have no gold to give, but wouldn't mind sharing a 'Cap’n Morgan and Coke' with ya on this beaut!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Captain Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 4:12pm
Captain Morgan View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Arrrrggh Northreefer  - I can see with me one good eye that ye've liked me post so at least yer in the draw to come fishin' with me and Damo and a few raggedy pirates and buxom wenches. Best of Pilagers luck to ye and ye never know, you could just be a winnarrgggh!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 6:31pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

30 days before thee mast with lashings of rum and whippings for thee powder monkeys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote big blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 8:03pm
big blue View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

arrrrrrhhhhhhhh me hearties, I fine looking ship it be......... but where r the game poles

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 8:37pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

"Where BE the game poles, Arrrg!" I think you will find you meant....😄

....or, or.... "Avast there Ye lubber, where be the game poles, Arrrg!" May be even better.
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote fishboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 6:15am
fishboy View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

certainly made my friday morning a good start reading all this hahaha
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote PE Pete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2015 at 6:42pm
PE Pete View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I don't even know what ya selling but strangely I wanna buy it!
Should have tried that a bit more pirateeeeey arhgggg
Tight lines
PE Pete