FS: Daiwa Certate 3000 - Price Drop

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: Daiwa Certate 3000 - Price Drop
    Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 9:44am
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Daiwa Certate 3000

Will be a shame to see this one go, just doesn't get the use a reel like this deserves, only been used half a dozen or so times in the 18 months or so since I bought it.

Only a handful of very minor scratches and imperfections to show for it, very good condition and very well looked after, only used once in fresh water (criminal I know LOL) since last service.

Magseal, Air Rotor, Digigear II etc, all the bells and whistles, pretty widely recognised as one of the best softbait reels on the market.

Fully spooled with Sufix 832 15lb, 300m or even slightly more from memory, 250m of that would not have seen the light of day.

Asking $400 $350

Couple of very minor scratches on the chrome finish below

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Derek F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2015 at 10:08am
Derek F View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Magic reels
And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more...Erica Jong
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 7:15am
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Bump
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2015 at 7:45pm
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Price Dropped
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 4:19pm
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Now $350
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DenimViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 4:52pm
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Damn good price for Certate. I have the one before this model, so tempted to get another . Bulletproof especially well suited for yak
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 4:57pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep you should have put this up 6 months ago SS! LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Helmsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2015 at 6:40pm
Helmsy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yeah I know, not the best time to be selling in the middle of winter, but the D'Urville fishery down here is predominantly a winter fishery and I have a couple of shiny new toys in my sights that I "need" for this season LOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2015 at 8:30pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Damn you i will pm ya tomorrow when I'm sober and after fishing mate 
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BBFisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 5:23pm
BBFisha View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Still available?