Bowfishing-lessons Wanted

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M�ggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bowfishing-lessons Wanted
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 1:18pm
M�ggie View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey there,

Me and my boyfriend love to go out on the boat but I'd like to surprise him with something different:
Catching koi carp with a bow!

Now i'm looking for someone who offers 'lessons' or bowfishing trips in the waikato who knows how and where.
My search on the internet wasn't to successful so i thought i try my luck here. I'd be grateful for any kind of information!
Thanks, Maggie
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 2:17pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote woodsy13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 8:51pm
woodsy13 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

this was featured on the ITM fishing show a couple of weeks back (possibly where you enquiry stems from!). Anywho, they mentioned for all your bowfishing advice pop into Hunting and Fishing. inf pavailable here 
https://www.tvnz.co.nz/ondemand/the-itm-fishing-show/23-05-2015/series-2015-episode-4 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote M�ggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 9:15pm
M�ggie View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Hey thanks so much your replies! I really appreciate it.

Yea, i got the idea from the itm-show! :)
Might have to try the hunting and fishing store
Thanks again guys!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gareth15765 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 11:41pm
Gareth15765 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

pm me if you still keen to shoot some big goldfish