Time for a clear out

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time for a clear out
    Posted: 29 May 2015 at 10:24am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's time I admitted that I can't keep everything that might be useful one day, so some of it has to go.  Here's the first lot I have found, may be more to follow.  If you think the price is wrong, make an offer as it needs to go really.  Everything is pick up from Waiuku.

Boat cover, was used on out buccaneer 510 so probably suit 5-6m boat (it was a bit long).  A little faded but still OK. SOLD

Biscuit for towing behind boat, also includes a loose unit tow rope.  Bought this years ago but never been used, once the kids found out just how many sharks and stingrays there are in the harbour they refused to go on it.  $50

Boat seat and pedestal.  Seat is brand new, but pedestal is used. SOLD

Pair of big old speakers, ideal for man cave. $20

Boating book -free

Acoustic insulation, just one roll left in pack. $20

Heater, now it's turning colder you must have a cold room somewhere.  $30

I also have a complete hot tub setup excluding the tub -pump, heater, filter, timer, electrical box.  Make an offer its any use to you.    A couple of ceiling extractor fans, $20 the pair, just the fans and grille -no ducting.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 5:58pm
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

do you still have the boat cover?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:55pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by murph51 murph51 wrote:

do you still have the boat cover?
Certainly do
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 12:05pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boat seat sold, subject to collection.  I have also just found a 3500kg 1 7/8" tow ball, brand new but no use to me -free to anyone who can use it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:13pm
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Sorry i missed your reply.
What sort of material is the cover. My boat is under big trees and the vegetation is hard on the thin cover i have so looking for a bit heavier material?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:19pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

It's pretty tough, not sure exactly what it is made of but not a cheap/thin job.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:24pm
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Im working at the mill currently so I could maybe come check it out and buy it if we can make suitable times?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:49pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Sounds good Murph.  I'm out at the grunter hunter tomorrow, but I'm usually around as I work from home.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:00pm
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

fire me a text and ill be in touch
cheers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 6:33pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Seat now gone.  I have also found a handheld scanner, a Yupiteru MVT-7100.  I bought it to listen to the boats on the harbour from home, which it worked fine for but I don't really use it now.  Was really very OTT for this, it can pick up just about anything.  Specs, manuals and reviews are plentiful on the net.  The battery cover is missing, but I never ran it on internal batteries -I had it plugged into an external 12v battery.  I can supply a lead with car cigarette lighter plug on it to power it.  Open to offers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 8:46pm
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

hey Kevin
Im still keen on the cover.
would you be available saturday or sunday?
murphy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 7:37am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Did you get my pm with contact details?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote murph51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 8:09am
murph51 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yep. Was gonna ring this morning as heading to the tron and was gonna come see you as well
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 8:58am
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Kevin,do you have a picture of the biscuit..? .if you still have it
cheers
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 9:24am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I managed to find this very rare photo of the one and only time it touched water.
The biscuit is a momentum, the tow rope is Loose unit.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote catch1t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 6:24pm
catch1t View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Kevin, is that scanner still available and what sort of coin are you thinking of..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2015 at 7:44pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yes, still have the scanner.  Not sure what it's worth, make me an offer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote catch1t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 6:05pm
catch1t View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

k, no disrespect $50  Handshake
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 11:15am
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

OK, if you collect or pay postage.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote catch1t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 6:38am
catch1t View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Cool.. will pm you.
Page  12>