Hokianga Striped marlin Video

Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote fsholc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hokianga Striped marlin Video
    Posted: 17 May 2015 at 7:20pm
fsholc View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

My mate brent and I headed up to hokianga a month ago and Fly Guy from Big Angry fish tagged along and filmed the action!
He has put together this little video for me of the day which we went 2-2-2 and even i reeled one in EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Make sure to change to HD and turn it up!
cool little clip with some cool footage
Cheers

www.yeehaa.co.nz
www.justanotherfisherman.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2buoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 10:21pm
2buoys View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Awesome video guys!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lethal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 2:48pm
Lethal View Drop Down
Rest In Peace
Rest In Peace

certainly a nice clip, well done on the Marlin, great set-up you have as well.Handshake
Thanks for everything you did for us Eric. may you rest in peace, You were one of the real legends of NZ recreational fishing
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 6:17pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Very Nice 
Enjoyed that 
Cheers

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 6:11am
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Great video, well put together.
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fsholc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 8:39am
fsholc View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cheers guys was a really cool day and a bonus fly guy was there to film it hopefully still a chance with the way the weather is tomorrow...
www.yeehaa.co.nz
www.justanotherfisherman.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote segador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 4:10pm
segador View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

was mean the first time i watched it the 50th time not so muchLOL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NumnuT_AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 5:12pm
NumnuT_AUS View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Awesome video guys, great weather and fish

Cheers
Craig
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Risers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 11:48pm
Risers View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yeah bo, sick.