Rugby World cup

Page  123 7>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rugby World cup
    Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 3:05am
laidbackdood View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not long now guys..........cant wait for this...Go the Ab's and Wales of courseLOL
Once the idiots turn up..Im outta here...No time for Drama Queens.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2015 at 11:29am
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yep can't wait. I had an interesting discussion with a Welsh journo at last RWC - he asked me what do think of young Sam Warburton? I said at 22 it is not his time - ask me again in 4 years when he is 26, in the prime of his life and has 80 caps!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:34pm
Titanium
Titanium

Wales play really well against a crap defence but don't have the answers against top quality opposition......Ireland could be a dark horse........Unfortunately the aussies only like to put the wallabies games on the tv over here and who wants to watch them?!!!    unless the Ab;s are playing them of course.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 3:46am
Titanium
Titanium

When does the tournament start? anyone know please?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2015 at 4:44pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

kicks off on the 18th September.  First squad of the year just named - a couple of new comers and a few who have been thrown lifelines and will have to step up big time.  Having said that don't expect to much in the way of change going into the RWC - no matter what the pool games look like, the final is always a hard fought encounter where we will need our old heads to take control and lead the way.  Cant wait, and man I am looking forward to the pool of death.  England, Aussie, Wales and Fiji.  Imagine the Poms and Aussies getting knocked out early - bring it on!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote STEVIE WONDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 5:42pm
STEVIE WONDER View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Artie Savea a surprise omission though. He has been one of the better flankers by far
ONLY WHEN THE LAST TREE HAS DIED AND THE LAST RIVER BEEN POISONED AND THE LAST FISH BEEN CAUGHT WILL WE REALISE THAT WE CANNOT EAT MONEY.
NATIVE AMERICAN CREE
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2015 at 11:13pm
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks Salty...I  think the aussies will have trouble with Both England and Wales.....For some reason i thought it was in July...Go Wales and The AB's.Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Gowest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2015 at 11:36am
Gowest View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Dagg and TKB? Really?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2015 at 6:55pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Dagg, B Smith and J Savea is our best back 3 imo. Daggs long kicking game keeps him in the squad
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2015 at 8:48pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

looking forward to Wednesdays test.  Great to see the interest it has generated - I hope it lives up to expectations, although the first test of the year is usually a stop start affair.  I'm picking the first twenty minutes are going to be brutal - lets pray we get through it without any major injuries.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 10:30am
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good win this morning after withstanding everything the Boks threw at them.  A couple of interesting debuts - man we have some depth at first five, and what a place to start your test career.  I thought they did the right thing to drag Broadhurst at half time - but probably should give him another crack later in the competition. 
Also Cody Taylor continues to show very good form for a newbie.

There's only one goal for me and that's the RWC, so I'm not gonna be to concerned if we lose a game on the way.  But we have to stop giving away stupid penalties at the wrong end of the field and copping yellow cards could cost us big time when it really matters.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 11:32am
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Great match and the Boks were, as expected, right on their game. A couple of great tries from the AB's Macaw's was a ripper and Dane Coles running like a back - bloody brilliant. AB's probably a bit lucky to come away with the win - things to work on but loads of talent to work with.
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2015 at 7:05pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Like the commentators said, the NZ bench was just so much stronger than the Boks. And thats why we won. To strong in the last quarter, Luck had nothing to do with it. Fekitoa went good when he came on, Sopoaga had a very good debut in the couldron that is Ellis park. A lot of decisions to be made by the coaching staff thats for sure. How bad was that pass from Dagg to Reid in the first half though. He didn't do himself any favours with that one.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2015 at 3:23am
Titanium
Titanium

The All Black V Aussie game coming up could be interesting.............It seems ages since they have played the wallabies......the game against the boks was always going to be tough ...away from home.
                     I predict the world cup is going to be tougher to win this time.........especially the poms at twickenham...where they go mental if they score a penalty and have babies if they score a try LOL.....I smell some upsets.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2015 at 11:57pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

This hurts but may well be just what we need. There is only one aim this year!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 3:18am
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by salty69 salty69 wrote:

This hurts but may well be just what we need. There is only one aim this year!
Good wake up call for the ab's.Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NumnuT_AUS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 9:59am
NumnuT_AUS View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Can't remember the last time the Wallabies beat the Springboks and Kiwis in consecutive games, Richie Mccaw is a Legend of the game 👍
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 11:42am
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Some interesting results this weekend. Aus unbeaten in RC means they will rise possibly as high as No. 2 in IRB World rankings. SA losing to Arg may see SA drop to 5th. Ireland put Wales away with ease which bodes well for Aus in the "Pool of Death" at RWC
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2015 at 2:08am
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by KikBac KikBac wrote:

Some interesting results this weekend. Aus unbeaten in RC means they will rise possibly as high as No. 2 in IRB World rankings. SA losing to Arg may see SA drop to 5th. Ireland put Wales away with ease which bodes well for Aus in the "Pool of Death" at RWC
Ireland put Wales away with ease which bodes well for Aus in the "Pool of Death" at RWC [/QUOTE]
wales were dumb enough to put out a "B" side against an ireland "A"..............
the welsh "A" side are up at altitude getting their fitness as high as possible.........
IMHO this approach does not bode well..........they need a quality backs coach...............Gatland is a Good coach but Rob Howley sucks.......although I still think Wales will trouble the aussies if they get their act together.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote laidbackdood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2015 at 2:09am
Titanium
Titanium

Anyone know what time kick off is... at eden park on sat Please?
Page  123 7>