Come on someone must have an apple tree ready to

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Come on someone must have an apple tree ready to
    Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 6:49pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Desperately seeking applewood.
Prepared to pay for anyone cutting down an apple tree.
Looking for wood a minimum of 50 mm diameter.
Why as it is one of my smoking woods and I have run out.
As my smoked food is legendary I'm prepared to offer either money or to smoke your product in turn for some applewood.
I smoke cold and hot meat, fish, cheese, nuts.
This is not commercial just a food passion.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 9:28pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I will be cutting 3 x feijoa down as soon as the fruit stops dropping (next week or so) Will make a great smoke - you're welcome to it...
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mouthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2015 at 11:48pm
mouthu View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Pity you didn't post this yesterday.

By the way, if you're keen, I know where there's a large Pohutukawa being chopped down on Monday and Tuesday if you want some of that.
(PM me, I'm not posting the location here as we've had enough of ****ers chaining themselves to trees)
Yes it was me, I screwed it up for everyone.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2 Meke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:09am
2 Meke View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

My neighbours have an apple tree that blocks my view. You could always chop that down while they're awayWink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2015 at 7:23am
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I have in stock, Manuka, pohutakawa, plum, pear, fejoa, mangrove, hickory, cherry, peach.

I need APPLE.

But thanks, was easy to get once now too many houses no fruit trees.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 4:43pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Have had one offer from Keri Keri which I have taken up, but still looking for more.
So this is a bump.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote big blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 5:41pm
big blue View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

think I can sort some out for ya
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 6:46pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That would be awesome. My offer of smoking something for you still applies if you wish to take it up. Pm details of your offer. Greatly appreciated.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 8:47pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

If you need a middle man for the apple from Kerikeri It could be kept here for a while. It'll be outside though.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 9:00pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by mouthu mouthu wrote:

Pity you didn't post this yesterday.

By the way, if you're keen, I know where there's a large Pohutukawa being chopped down on Monday and Tuesday if you want some of that.
(PM me, I'm not posting the location here as we've had enough of ****ers chaining themselves to trees)

lolLOL,