New Site - Login

Page  123 4>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Site - Login
    Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 11:06pm
Ginge View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Hi All

We have been working non-stop on the login system and have implemented a solution tonight which will get everyone back up and running. I have tested it with a selection of accounts and so far so good. We will continue testing overnight & tomorrow with regards to the various browsers and devices etc.

You may need to login again as I have blown away all of the historical session data & made related changes to help sort things out.

A number of users have contacted me and I have been able to resolve their issues mainly by the changes above. However some users had historical data issues (there is over 15+ years of history here) that we physically had to fix in the database etc. So if you are still experiencing problems with the login please follow these steps;

2. in the email include your handle & email address (if emailing from a different account)
3. if you can - visit supportdetails.com and using the form at the top of the page email me the details of your browser settings. this helps greatly in daignosing most problems. 

For any other user / login issues please contact me directly.

Cheers
Craig
The Fishing Website - Fishing.net.nz

Fishing knowledge on-line...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2015 at 11:45pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks for all the hard work guys. Login appears to be working for me now on Firefox, no issues and looks good. Andrew
https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 2:35am
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Yipee it finally works so can now log in once more  ...... thanx Graig et al.
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 6:02am
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Login AOK, test post. Will it keeps me logged in ??

Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tzer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:25am
Tzer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Finally I can log on, thanks guys been rather frustrating

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:39am
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Working for me now too on Firefox.

Thanks Ginge et alClap
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rockz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:51am
rockz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

all good on chrome now guys, cheers.

Clap
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:54am
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

[URL= ][/URL]
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 7:57am
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Damn still only get one chance to post a pic on a ipad , and I blew it with santas little helper.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nathchef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:12am
nathchef View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

attempt #65
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote nathchef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:13am
nathchef View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Woohoo!!!!
thanks guys!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 9:06am
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Test pic
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ginge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 11:52am
Ginge View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Hi All

Thanks for the emails etc. Sounds like we're nearly sorted now....thank F%$k 

I have a few permisisons issues around the file manager to sort today. Then we'll switch the focus to the mobile responsiveness. It appears that the default "skin" is not flexible enough and we'll now convert it to be fully responsive. 

Yes - there will continue to be limitations with the iPad for the short term. Thats the next phase of the development, but we needed to get to the new platform before we could start to build that out.

Cheers
Craig

The Fishing Website - Fishing.net.nz

Fishing knowledge on-line...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 1:07pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

glad i don't work in IT. i get a headache just trying to log in! good luck with the sorting ginge.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Betty Boop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 5:05pm
Betty Boop View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

testing a reply / post
Last week I joined an Anti-Social support group........They won't talk to me!

Papamoa
fi-Glass Viscount
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 5:27pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Teething problems appear to be sorted, site remembers me, and keeps logged in, even from multiple devices. Posting OK. Cheers team, my frustrations have gone away.ClapClap
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bazza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 6:15pm
bazza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium
OBE - Over Bloody Eighty

Originally posted by Uncle Uncle wrote:

Test pic

Cool pic of when you were tootling about the marina Bill ... got any of when you were beyond idling speed?  
When you cry, feel pain or sadness, no one notices your sorrow .... BUT
fart just ONE time !!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Uncle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 6:58pm
Uncle View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Haha, that was the outlet end of lake Tarawera on Wednesday bazza.
I took Aunty there for a guided tour as she'd never been on the lake before.
( nearly fried her toes at hot water beachLOL)

I took & sent the pic from my mobile but just realised it was sent from home, therefore went via wi-fi.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CanadianJohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:09pm
CanadianJohn View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote McKoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 8:12pm
McKoy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

- When posting, usual username on left hand side displays email address, not username 

- login on the website does not equate to login on the forums, requires 2/3 logins to be picked up.

You guys ever heard of UAT? 
Page  123 4>