NRL 2015

Page  123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NRL 2015
    Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 7:35am
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

not far away now
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2015 at 9:13am
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Cant wait!!!!!!!!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 1:16pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

6th place finish on the table sound about right for this year? Hoffman is a great signing, just so much more reliable than Mateo. It will be interesting to see what game time lolohea will get if any, and where they will play him. Im expecting a pretty big year from Tomkins and Hurrell, Wonder if this will be Tomkins final season for the warriors? Will Cappy be gone by the end of the year if we fail to make the 8 with Stacy Jones waiting in the wings?
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 2:52pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

weve got the most favourable draw according to NRL.com......... Gotta be the worst thing about summer no footy
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feijoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2015 at 3:57pm
feijoa View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

yep absolutely cannot wait. agree that somewhere around 5-8 is probably our spot this year, but if johnson hurrell tomkins etc fire we could make the semis. for some reason i have a bad feeling about hurrell being a bit slower and not as much impact this year but hopefully thats just me.

man if we can just show a bit more grit than in previous years i reckon we're in for a goodun.

LETS GONE WARRIORS!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2015 at 4:11pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A leaner, meaner and fitter Hurrell is what I'm expecting. Injury and his hands will be all that will slow him down. Dally M center of the year
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2015 at 9:28pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

It all gets under way again this Saturday for the NZ Warriors.

Team naming Tuesday.....

VODAFONE WARRIORS v NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS
Hunter Stadium, Newcastle

4.30pm, Saturday, March 07

VODAFONE WARRIORS

1 Sam Tomkins
2 Tuimoala Lolohea
3 Konrad Hurrell
4 Solomone Kata
5 Manu Vatuvei
6 Chad Townsend
7 Shaun Johnson
8 Jacob Lillyman
9 Thomas Leuluai
10 Ben Matulino
11 Bodene Thompson
12 Ryan Hoffman
13 Simon Mannering (c)

14 Nathan Friend
15 Ben Henry
16 Sam Lisone
17 Albert Vete

18 Suaia Matagi

HEAD COACH: Andrew McFadden

Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 5:30pm
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

warriors look much the same as last year, they will be lucky go make the 8
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 8:51pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

2 from 3 ya cant really complain about that too much. Just need to play the full 80 mins and not let the opposition back into the game. Effort boys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 10:19pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yea cant complain about being winning 2 out of 3 to start the season, I'm struggling to remember a better start. Kata and Lisone really look the goods.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2015 at 11:27am
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Really looking forward to going to Sundays game against the Broncos..
Should be a great occasion ,one the boys can get up for I'm sure!

"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Mar 2015 at 4:02pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

What on earth was that display from the refs in the broncs game? I dont think Ive ever seen SO many errors from the refs in a single game ever.

Hate using refs as an excuse and not, but that was bizarre.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 2:14pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Better win tonight. SHOULD have been 3-1 for the Warriors. That was a shocking choke against the broncos last week, it hurt, then watched the cricket which hurt more.

SJ mentioned in an nrl.com article about potential non performing drafts. But no way, hed be nuts to leave. But he also needs to start performing, 2nd best last year, probably 8th best so far this year.

Love our new guys, especially our 2 new forwards, hitting it up hard and for many minutes a game. Making hoffman and his fellow aussie forward look a bit lethargic.

Lolahea looks brilliant then makes a mistake. Same with Kata.

Cant wait for B Abbey to be available in a couple years, prob when Tomkins retires. Hes our next big thing imo.

GO WARRIORS!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote skunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 2:47pm
skunk View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yes it would be great to see an all round performance to keep the faith strong!
"Team Skunk 10th equal Grunter Hunter 2020"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 8:55pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Good intensity, but truely embarrassing error rate and handling skills.

Depressing. Without doubt the most talented warriors team to date and they cant finish off tries.

Id say they bombed at least 5.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 9:31pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Woeful. They put so much pressure on themselves with those ridiculous mistakes. If and when they click it will be great to watch but I cant handle watching to much of that rubbish.Angry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 6:34pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

its excruciating, depressing, sad, embarrassing as a fan.

they had SO many good set plays they just through over the sideline or dropped. And then hitting it out from their own line, trying to offload on the 3rd at the 40 when its not on. time after time. all due respect to melb, auck lost that game.

kata held the ball twice when he should have passed to manu for the corner. i respect he wants to score but it wasnt the time. too many players were terrible in critical times of the match so not fair to single out one as im a big fan and hes going to score plenty.

it was the constant handing the ball over on the 40, felt like every set. its was so painful to watch, i was almost shell shocked with sadness.

on the plus side if they do get the final passes and catches right and they hold the ball to the 50 at least, i think the can beat any team with ease. johnson showed some signs of returning to form. run with the ball on the 4th more often mate, noone will blame you for trying, you are going to create something more times than not, just do it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 1Daz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2015 at 6:39pm
1Daz View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I dont get the no look passes from SJ and leuleuai's doing it from dummy half. What the hell does Johnson really thinks going to happen when he fires it out to the touch line with out looking to see where his winger is.... muppet.
Go the Warriors!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2015 at 8:33am
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

To be fair wright was running a "union" like position and was well behind the line. but i agree. if johnson just looks and passes accurately, try for sure.

they trying to be too tricky. intensity is there finally, but combine that with tricky and its rocks and diamonds and no consistency. i think the word is composure.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote straks007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2015 at 11:26pm
straks007 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Big improvement boysClap
Page  123>