The Virgins Hunt for Marlin - contraception free

Page  <1 7891011 23>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 11:27am
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Supermodel hooked up...........Marlin.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 11:35am
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

must be bite timeWink
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 12:56pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yeah paul.
Update is as follows, fish lost. Was a small marlin , tip of hook broke and the livie a kawhai was still on the trace. Both boats livie and trolling the zone, next bite, well coming up now for the next hour so we shall wait and see if geoff breaks the duck.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 1:00pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Boat un-identified on a marlin now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 1:37pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Unidentified boat on the way in with marlin to huia, looking for the weighmaster who would seem to be out there fishing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mangre 2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 2:10pm
mangre 2 View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

will be interesting to see if there is a good bite between 4-5pm
Beautiful is better than ugly, Explicit is better than implicit, Simple is better than complex, Complex is better than complicated.      http://oceanmobilemap.blogspot.co.nz/
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 2:14pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

There is a rays bream just been picked up on a jig in 500m, go figure.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 2:57pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I think reel screamer is on a very large fish in 500m, trying to bring it up now.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 3:03pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Reel Screamer has between a 40 - 50kg puka (i think) in about 550m on the boat, fills the cockpit.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 3:04pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Been very quiet from Ynot and Supermodel.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 3:34pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Catchalot of the west!!! Good on ya mate and bloody well done on Friday.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Boulder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 6:18pm
Boulder View Drop Down
Moderator - Ninja
Moderator - Ninja

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

Unidentified boat on the way in with marlin to huia, looking for the weighmaster who would seem to be out there fishing.

That was my mates boat a big 27ft open Panga Fish went 127kg and was caught on a lure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 7:08pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Cheers Boulder thanks for the update.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 7:38pm
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Ok, The fish and some happy campers.
The good looking dude is stripes.
Ynot,invaluable bloke to have around, and neighbours who love to be in on the moment and the kai. 

Not many weighed at this club, so love supporting a place I use a lot for local fishing.
Thanks to Ynot for organising the weigh in.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RH580ikanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 8:03pm
RH580ikanui View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Good stuff Matt with the live updates went very quiet for us after our lost fish Dam shame about the dodgy hook breaking obviously had some sub surface corrosion going on that wasn't visible prior to it snapping very obvious now myhow we pay for our decisions in this game had some beauty dojo hooks all rigged up put aside for a swordymission i should have used today   this weekend has been real learning curve about what not to do. Oh well time to hunker down for the week while these easterlys go thru
"IKANUI" RH580 SUZUKI DF140
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muzzfishing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 8:19pm
Muzzfishing View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Well done Mattoo has been a good read this thread.  All the hard work has paid off and cherry popped awesome.Thumbs Up
    A Good Skipper Keeps the water on the outside of the boat.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 1:06am
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

the olds said they saw you come in and weigh her good on ya was it the KISS principal or did you have alsorts running out the back
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 7:24am
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

BA, had only one line over the side with very large livebait on 30-50' of line out. I was having lunch and packing up.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 7:57am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

Reel Screamer has between a 40 - 50kg puka (i think) in about 550m on the boat, fills the cockpit.

errrrr…..I've seen Reel Screamer and it would take way more than a 50kg puka to fill it up...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 4:21pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well done MATOO!!
Awesome fish!
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Page  <1 7891011 23>