free stuff, swaps and cheap gear in here

Page  123 23>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote e.m.p! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: free stuff, swaps and cheap gear in here
    Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 5:01pm
e.m.p! View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hi there,

Thought I open a new thread for all spearo-related things that needs to be gone for free or max. at delivery costs. Maybe keep the costs down so swapping the wifey for a RIB may seem a good idea first but probably bites back after a while.

So here's my clutter I don't need anymore:

• set of 41/42 leaderfin footpockets. New but have a small tear where it doesn't matter. Free
• Omer knife sheath with rubber strap to attach to the arm. Will fit Omer Mini Laser. Free (knife can be picked up in 14m north of Kapiti for free too)

PM if interested.
I'm looking for spitfire pockets in 43/44

edit: pockets are gone

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Newsmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:04pm
Newsmurf View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Left hand gloves - various sizes and brands, all about half worn. Keen to swap for right hand gloves.
I'd rather dive than breathe.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote sleek 1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 7:26pm
sleek 1 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Chilly low vis salt water - keen to swap for warm clear tropical water ( must hold fish) have to sort own freight
Paitence , stealth and slyness. A hunters greatest allies
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bigbrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 11:54am
bigbrett View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looking for some 44-46 footpockets to fit RA blades - I bought the Vertex F90 fins but the blades aren't as stiff and I miss the power - probably just fit the RA blades to the vertex footpockets but woul be nice to have 2 complete fin sets :)
Also known as "Dory Rider"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Phantom Menace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 12:19pm
Phantom Menace View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by e.m.p! e.m.p! wrote:

• Omer knife sheath with rubber strap to attach to the arm. Will fit Omer Mini Laser. Free (knife can be picked up in 14m north of Kapiti for free too)

I also have one of those Omer knife sheaths too.  I think I still have the knife handle (no blade) somewhere in the garage so mine is a step up on e.m.p! Wink

The blade is still wedged in the head of a kingfish I was ikiing ... 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote e.m.p! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 3:21pm
e.m.p! View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome – If someone donates a cool blade we're sorted!
here's more stuff:

• Mares vest for ladies (Size 2?) well, it's small and has a pretty tight hood. Never used as too small… Has some cuts around the face but geez - she looked funny hahaha. Free  gone
• Snorkel (actually I should pay you to get rid of that thing. Don't use it) Free
• Blue grubby knife (kindly donated by Kiwispearo) Swap (free to kids LOL)
• Omer Inox knife. Swap
• Salomon surf wetsuit 4/5, lined, M. Perfect for the gatherer. Swap

All things add postage please.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheSnapperWhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2013 at 4:38pm
TheSnapperWhisperer View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I hAve an ice fin blade. Scratched but fine. Free for removal. Pm me.
http://www.facebook.com/TheSnapperWhisperer
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 10:09pm
harrison View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Any one looking to offload a good polespear? Have tried the atlantis ps1 but too short and light to penetrate tough skin and using the atlantis ps2 which is awesome but being fibreglass its a bit bendy so looking for the next step up.  PM me any offers and can sort out a deal/payment.  Cheers.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spear crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 10:36pm
spear crazy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pm sent
Axemen Spearfishing... "Putting the crap back into elite"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2013 at 11:27pm
harrison View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cheers for the PM spear crazy.

Still looking but for more in the way of carbon or hybrid for less flex and in the couple of hundred bucks bracket.  Cheers.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mjl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 9:21am
mjl View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Hey Harrison, you don't get less flex with flash polespears.  I've got an O'Hara which I think it's fair to say is the greatest polespear money can buy but it's certainly no stiffer than your PS1.  Are you twisting it as you load it so the rubber wraps around the pole?
"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. " Hunter S. Thompson
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote harrison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2013 at 10:03am
harrison View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Cheers, I'm wrapping it half to 1 turn when I'm loading since the rubbers don't last with too many twists. I would have thought they were far stiffer and fastier for what they cost but thanks for the input, glad I didn't buy new and pay the huge freight now.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bigbrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2013 at 6:19pm
bigbrett View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Pescau mask black free to a good home you can pickup or pay for shipping and its yours - beware doesn't fit well on ruggedly handsome faces - attempted use only once! (These are the masks Topcatch sells)
Also known as "Dory Rider"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 9:08am
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Pmd Bigbrett
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheHazySpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 4:40pm
TheHazySpearo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Anyone got any composite blades? 
I do have Freediver pockets.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spearsniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2013 at 6:12pm
Spearsniper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

^ yep . Do you have anything you want to swap?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kolt45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 7:48am
kolt45 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I've got a SeacSub python jacket in perfect condition, size S.  Looking to trade for a jacket in similar nic, size M.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TheHazySpearo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 9:56am
TheHazySpearo View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Spearsniper Spearsniper wrote:

^ yep . Do you have anything you want to swap?

I don't really have too much in the way of gear, just the gear i use really, is there anything you may need or would like to have? i can stretch my arms out and see what i can pull together!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kinabal Lector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 7:22am
Kinabal Lector View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Cray claw for knife. Any knife that can iki and go on belt. Don't need anything flash

Rob Allen flasher for 3mm jacket for 85kg individual built like a scaled down Sonny bill Williams

Any takers
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kinabal Lector Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2013 at 9:54am
Kinabal Lector View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

If sbw liked homebrew and muttonbirds
Page  123 23>