Fishing Videos here

Page  <1 45678>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kezza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 8:41am
Kezza View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

that is cool Meathunter….hard to get perspective - are the southerns?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote meathunter72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2014 at 9:32am
meathunter72 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Could be but most likely Northerns as those are what generally get caught off the coast during Hoki season. They would be 2-300 kgs at a guess. Those are Hoki heads we are feeding them, probably 20cm long if that helps. I was on a Kiwi factory boat, every day I'd wake up and look over the side and there they'd be.
When the nets got hauled you could see them feeding off it. Once the rec boats turned up, that was the end of that though. They probably got scared off a bit. I don't know if you saw the episode with Matt Watson in his little Stabi out there, but these were those fish.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishyrich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 12:58pm
fishyrich View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JIMMY NAIL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2014 at 2:57pm
JIMMY NAIL View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Jigging the Ranfuly Banks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__Nrx5jEZCk
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Brown Dog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2014 at 12:49pm
Brown Dog View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kabinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 8:23pm
Kabinda View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Having issues uploading will try later
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2014 at 3:09pm
nzfishwhisperer View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Each year the boys and I love to go to the far North to chase big Snaps and Kings - We base our trips around Feb/Mar and Oct/Nov each year with 6 days of normally hot action on the water either at the Bay of Islands or even further North in the beautiful Doubtless Bay (Whatuwhiwhi) area which gives us unlimited coast line no mater the weather to target those big "Reds" or kings .

As of late I have had to give up my far North adventures but I'm working on it hard to be able to at least get one trip in a year maybe - Fingers X'd to show some great fishing action from the North.

The far North has been a part of my life even as a kid with my adventures with the old man around the old Russell Rd area and Russell it's self.

Moving my trips further North has opened up a lot more options and reminds me a lot of the older fishing days in the Bay of Islands. I remember the first time getting dropped off at the house at Cape Brett back in the late 80's early 90's with bait fish as far as the eye could see when fishing from the rocks there. Clambering over the rocks looking South produced schools of bait fish the size of football fields dotted all over the ocean and I could see white water being flicked around for miles with who knows smashing through them.

This little movie I have done is some of the better Snaps and Kings we have encountered on some of those far North trips we have done - I hope you enjoy

Tight lines

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kabinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2014 at 4:23pm
Kabinda View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

We were sitting in 30m of water out off the Whangamata entrance and this Blue Shark came around for a sniff at a Kahawai that had just been bleed out the back of the boat, it was huge...close to 3m I would guess (but a mate reckons more 2 & a bit metres.... my boat my story, hehe) and it hung around for about an hour popping up every now and again, We continued to fish and caught plenty more fish including the shark once, lol. (You'll have to excuse the piss poor attempt at releasing the cuda, lesson learnt... brought a bat :))

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JUST ANOTHER FISHERMAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 12:36pm
JUST ANOTHER FISHERMAN View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

www.justanotherfisherman.co.nz

Mr & Mrs Style Ltd.
Design / Production / Merchandising.
Small run fishing tees and Graphics available.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote flyfisher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 2:59pm
flyfisher View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Wellington yesterday morning on a typical Spring day... YEAH RIGHT!

https://www.youtube.com/user/troutboynz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Club Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2014 at 11:00pm
Club Matt View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2014 at 11:02pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

LBG crazy buggers. Wink

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote degazor35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 11:44am
degazor35 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

I think a very interesting

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2014 at 11:51am
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Club Matt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2014 at 3:22pm
Club Matt View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote nzfishwhisperer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 9:52am
nzfishwhisperer View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Smashed a few nice Reds from the far North with Steve from Swordfish marine

Hope you enjoy

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Realwobbler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 5:12am
Realwobbler View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Catching a big bluefish from the shore. Enjoy! 

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Last Cast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2014 at 11:14am
Last Cast View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Fishing for John dory off the rocks Cool
"Yea right"
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote SteveFish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2014 at 7:43pm
SteveFish View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Thought you blokes might be interested in a video we put together for our site. We're Aussies (don't hold that against us) New one coming soon (i hope)

Steve
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote northbound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2014 at 8:37am
northbound View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Page  <1 45678>