Sinkerman

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Saltiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sinkerman
    Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 11:02pm
Saltiga View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

There used top be a sinker maker in onehunga, mays road i think it was 

anyone know where he has moved too ???
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 11:06pm
scuzzymoto View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

could be wrong but I think the gear was sold and was brought by a company in the Hawkes Bay
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jemry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:06am
Jemry View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That is correct scuzzymoto
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote scuzzymoto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:14am
scuzzymoto View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I know the company that brought the gear but not sure whats going on with it all- 
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled” Mark Twain
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote edge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 1:00pm
edge01 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

There is a guy in te aroha doing sinkers now i think. he is on sh 26 just by gordon rd. i cant remember his name though
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 3:33pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by edge01 edge01 wrote:

There is a guy in te aroha doing sinkers now i think. he is on sh 26 just by gordon rd. i cant remember his name though

X2  he is great, wont sell to shops eitherLOL (his handle on TM is taylah3)
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tom Daniels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 6:00pm
Tom Daniels View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Yeah his name is Ray good old dude, lives just down the road from my place, has a good set up showed me through his work shop,am going to see if he can make some BOS's with a built in bait clip,if you buy regulary from him he almost gives them away, and kavemans right he sells from his workshop and TM only, know as the Sinker Shop, there is another dude that does them here as well ,good mate of mine, he sells all over the Waikato, BOP and Aucks areas, his bissy is called Sea Cast Sinkers, Mike Jennings is his name, once if you got him pissed enough, he start handing freebes out of his van a good *******, any way thats me.
I fish because the voice tells me to
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Monty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 10:08pm
Monty View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I have brought stuff off taylah3 before and he was good to deal with. I put a link to this topic.