'08-'09 Awards Announcements

Page  <123
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 4:28pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

bawhaahahah my bad
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2009 at 9:50am
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

it was a goodie cheers guys
o and my bad i dident mean to spit on u cuzzLOL

http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TAZEE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 12:19pm
TAZEE View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Was a great nite,great to meet some People.
BA the no show,what happened to you..Forget where auckland is..did ya.

Congrats to all the winners and a very big thanks to the guys to ran this great comp,look forward to doing something for the up and coming season.

Jon
WWW.WSLAURIE.CO.NZ

The Best fishing spot In New Zealand
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Blue Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 12:30pm
Blue Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No mate I was there, was all about priorities, saw my mate in hospital then spent time with my parents  family come first, but no I did not forget where Auckland was, just some things were more important at the time, I think you understand Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 4:53pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Many thanks to those of you who made the effort to get along to the evening at Swashies.  Big thanks to Ginga and his team for the journey up from Tauranga to collect the magnificent Ilex trophy.

A very big thank-you again to all the sponsors, the tournament committee and to Lance Mannis 'Wetspot' who ran the competition over the season.

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Mark 'Ginga' receives the Ilex trophy from Lance for 'The most meritorious catch of the season'

Bill Ryan 'Billfish' receiving his Tiagra 80W and matching rod from one of our major sponsors Jon at W S Laurie's in Beaumont street.

Tournament Committee
Thanks to Lance, Boulder, Kezza, Weighmaster & Bushpig!

Please support our sponsors as they support us.

Ilex Trophy in association with Pakula Tackle
Most Meritorious Catch or Angling Achievement of the season received our brand new trophy to hold until next season and a selection of Pakula Lures courtesy of Peter Pakula. 

WS Laurie/Shimano
Heaviest weighed Striped Marlin for the season and the $1,650 package of Shimano Tiagra 80W Reel & Shimano Tiagra 37kg Standup Rod.

WS Laurie/Shimano
Heaviest weighed Blue or Black Marlin for the season and the $1,650 package of Shimano Tiagra 80W Reel & Shimano Tiagra 37kg Standup Rod

Peter Pakula - Pakula Tackle
Most Meritorious Catch or Angling Achievement of the season.
Junior Angler Of The Season

Boulder Guiding
1st  jig-caught YFT or marlin in NZ Waters - $250 jigging package AND Heaviest weighed YFT for the season

Driveline/Fish Crazy          
1st weighed marlin of the season won a $550 Talon Gaff

Legend Lures/Obald
1st T&R marlin of the season - Legend Lure pack

GoFish/Driveline  
Most meritorious catch of the month – 7 prizes                     

Chris Mills
1st YFT of the season - $150 Legend Lure pacK

Clap
Online...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 5:00pm
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Yep it was certainly good to catch up with everyone there , but im not very sure about that Photo Grunta, very scary ! ! ! ! ! ! ! and looks like I was involved in some kinda accident at some stage  LOL

Anyways, onwards and upwards and with 19 weeks until Xmas planning will need to be initiated soon for next seasons comp ! ! so will report back soon
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Grunta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 5:39pm
Grunta View Drop Down
Admin
Admin

Sir Lancealot, that was the best of the three I took.....   Nah... just kidding.  Next year I'll get your best side!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote lance@driveline.co.nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 10:58am
[email protected] View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Just got an email through from Callum aka Spraymate you took out the Junior Angler of the year award and a very happy camper he is.

Well done once again Callum

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bender Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2009 at 11:26am
Bender View Drop Down
Life Member
Life Member

You did an outstanding job on these awards Wetspot.

Nobody has ever come up with a great idea after a second bottle of water.

Page  <123