Any football supporters here? :-)

Page  123 197>
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shamus30609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any football supporters here? :-)
    Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 9:35pm
shamus30609 View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Im a Hull FC supporter :-) Its amazing how far we have come this year, I reckon its fantastic that little clubs like ours can keep up with the bigger clubs.

Hopefully we can stay in this year :-)

Roar!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 11:03pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

yeah theres a few eh mate.

Boz supports the mighty west brom ( i think from memory)

levinlarge supports the arse

and well I support chelsea who having a piss poor run at the moment. Scolari and the boys just arent right!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote NZTurtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2009 at 11:45pm
NZTurtle View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Come on JK, you know they are all worried about the global financial crisisWink

Go the Hammers!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shamus30609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 3:27am
Bronze
Bronze

Looks like Chelsea and the Arse are too far off but ya never know.

I reckon Liverpool are the main dangers, I am made up Hull are doing so well :-) and man u look a bit tired, they need to beat Wigan today to stand any chance of winning the league.

Shamus
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote studio1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 8:39am
studio1 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

portsmouth
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shamus30609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 10:58am
Bronze
Bronze

So what are your picks for the title winner?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 11:13am
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

man untd will win it without a doubt in my mind. Liverpool just dont have it where it counts and the rest wont feature.

Chelsea managed to get thru in the fa cup this morning 4 - 1 over Southend after being down 1 nil lol oh dear!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shamus30609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 11:44am
Bronze
Bronze

I must admit there is only 2 in the running, chelski are to far off now me thinks....

Liverpool for me as Torres is back in, the other 2 big four are fighting it out for 4th I reckon....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote shamus30609 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2009 at 7:03pm
Bronze
Bronze

Man u win...just! but Liverpool still top!

What a joke man city are, offering a signing fee of 100,000,000 pounds and then to pay him 500,000 pounds weekly!!!! and thats to go to a club that are fighting RELEGATION hahahahahahahahahahahha, gotta laff, and yes he turned it down. I wonder why.

Joke of the week :-)

Dont man city realise its more than money?????? There is a little thing called team and club SPIRIT/HEART/HISTORY that clubs like liverpool have (I want to say Hull but in all fairness our history isnt that grand, maybe in 10 years or so ;-)) .
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anguilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 7:54pm
Anguilla View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

So its down to Manchester United to defend the glory of England!!! (No surprises ther then!!!)TongueClapTongue

And almost sewn up the league, LFC certainly choked when the going got toughCry
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 8:49pm
JK View Drop Down
Moderator - Black Belt
Moderator - Black Belt

Robbed!!! we was robbed!
LedgeNZ LBG
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anguilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2009 at 8:51pm
Anguilla View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by JK JK wrote:

Robbed!!! we was robbed!

Talking about CHELSKI?  I agree but to be honest I think the tactics at teh Nou Camp let you down, why go and contain?  The away goal is CRUCIAL...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2009 at 3:14pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Yep Aston Villa for 20 mostly painful years doing well again a few very good player this summer and we can break the SKY 4 next season.

Chelsea were robbed severly by a ref I guarantee had orders from UEFA to stop Chelsea going through and I predicted the only way Chelsea would score is with a spectacular 30 yarder the ref could'nt possibly dissallow and thats what happened....
They were never going to win any penalties, score a 50/50 offside decision or from a set piece the ref would have disallowed them as he did.
Its been happening to English teams since the 70's through either clubs bribing or UEFA giving out their drectives and is an ongoing scandel that makes European football a joke most of the time.
Thats why I love the Premier league and its the better than the CL anyway.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Anguilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 9:51am
Anguilla View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Hey Muppet you wont be too happy this morning...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2009 at 6:00pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Anguilla I ain't been happy since February with Villa mate,
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2009 at 9:15pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

The man who finished off Man u this morning.
Barcelona 2
Ronaldo 0

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 6:55pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Great result for the All Whites against the world cup holders
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 8:07am
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Brazil 3
USA 0
Smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JTF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 6:09pm
JTF View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Brazil 3
Septic Tanks 2

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Moocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2009 at 7:46pm
Moocha View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Page  123 197>