Auckland Yakkers

Page  <1 349350351352353 849>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ocean90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 5:51pm
ocean90 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Sounds tasty muppet
Yea I use leashes bit of a pain sometimes too, like 4/5mm cord easy to handel and no fittings just basic cord or bungy tied of to end of rods, funny not droped one over the side since putting them on
Bit of getting used too that braid I find in the windy conditions harder for me bloody stuff just turns on you!...
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DenimViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 6:24pm
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Muppet Muppet wrote:

Snapper is in fine nick, nice fat as fillets just done. Don't miss kingfish now LOL 

half way through winter you will be missing them buddy
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishabunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 6:49pm
Fishabunga View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

The paddle from cape reinga to mission bay has been postponed due to the unstable weather. I will re post on here when i get the new dates.
FISH FIGHT AOTEAROA THE PEOPLES PROTEST
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 7:02pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapperdapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 10:36pm
snapperdapper View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

BMY- Ive got the Lexa spooled with 12 pound Power Pro. Maybe about 3-4 months old now...No problems with casting and all that, just when I'm imparting action to the sb's it tends to wrap around the eyes. One day a good fish is going to nail it when its wrapped up and bye bye rod :-(
Smoked KY went down da bomb last night, going to make kedgeree with the other half tomorrow ;-)

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 11:08pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Who is doing the auckland classic ??
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Telecaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 8:35am
Telecaster View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Me!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote tigurello 90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 11:10pm
tigurello 90 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

ivlooked up the website and noticed it dosnt say anything about fishing boundary or being one base might be worth looking into wouldnt want to be accused of cheating

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote green guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 11:19pm
green guy View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

u can fish ware ever mate but u have to be in weigh in in time so kinda restricted will be a good comp
tele i will get in contact bro might be keen to team if if my other bro doesn't 
http://www.facebook.com/hauraki.hillbillys
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Telecaster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 9:23am
Telecaster View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

The boundary is from Mathesons to Whakatiwhai, see rule number 4 here: http://www.ortoneventsnz.co.nz/auckland-classic/rules.php

Mitch, I am going to fish along with a couple of other guys as individuals, we are not entering as an official team, just that they discourage solo fishing so I would rather be near another yak fisho. Let me know if you are at a loose end closer to the comp and I can share our plans with you if you want to tag along.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 7:55pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mysto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 10:04pm
Mysto View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I thort this belonged here:

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishabunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 10:09pm
Fishabunga View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

I wish i could get that many kayakers together for legasea Lol
FISH FIGHT AOTEAROA THE PEOPLES PROTEST
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ocean90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 12:04pm
ocean90 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Nice one myst,. great mag that.
Iam heading up to Waipu cove camp ground sunday with family and everything but the kitchen sink!
Plain too sneak out early mornings for a fish while there all sleeping in

Have surfed there before but not fished, anyways happy easter everyone good luck looking forward too some reports!.......
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DenimViper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 12:12pm
DenimViper View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

heading to kaikoura on sunday for a week. unfortunately cant take the yak :(
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote snapperdapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 6:22pm
snapperdapper View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Looks like Sunday for me too. Hopefully the sea will have cleared a bit by then... Thinking NN but can only head out after 8. Easter bunny and all. You keen Muppet?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 6:28pm
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Big Manly Yaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 8:36pm
Big Manly Yaka View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Come on Muppet thats Stinky Fingers Pete you're talking about, the king of the Bays B&B!
Shame you can't take the Yak down doth DV, you could've done some fishing for scientific purposes Wink
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 9:46pm
Plow View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Dan take your sabikis, halved or butterflied jack Mack's....    With berley they will find you...
Legasea Legend, the rest of you should be too, $10 a month.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Muppet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 7:50am
Muppet View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

!
Page  <1 349350351352353 849>