S15 2015 Chiefs,

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: S15 2015 Chiefs,
    Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 8:16am
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Be happy(ish) with that  1st up away game win for the NZ based favourites.
Crusaders,a traditional poor start?
Or a taste of their now deserved "chocking" tag for end of season play offs?
Early days.

Peace.Via superior firepower..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cpt.Pugwash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2015 at 11:23am
Cpt.Pugwash View Drop Down

Very clear that the CRUDASERS haven't SPENT a penny on any new backs.....my guess is that Mc Caw and Carter eat up 30/40 percent of their budget.
They'll finish mid field.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 6:25am
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Looks like most teams with home advantage blew it this weekend.
TAB must have cleaned up.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 8:02am
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Normal transmission has been resumed. What a find that Damien MacKenzie is (19 years old!)
Beer: the most important meal of the day.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 8:56pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Early days all right. We've had one round and anyone who can predict the seasons outcomes has some very special powers indeed.

Chiefs were bloody impressive and will hopefully carry that form through. As for the most consistentl team in the comps history - they were horrible, showed no hunger and were by far the worst of the NZ teams - end of story., I'd be surprised if the poor form continued as I'm sure would most others.

The RWC is the bigger story this year, I'd be happy for our teams to run mid field as long as we retain that. Somehow, unless there is a complete turnaround of form and injury worries i don't see DC featuring at the business end of either competition - hopefully I'm wrong
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2015 at 9:36pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Looks like JKs gunna have another year like last year with auckland. 3 years into a 5 year plan, when do we see some improvements.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2015 at 8:31am
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

A mixed bag for our teams. Good on the 'canes - two from two in the republic is damn fine in anyone's language. Crusaders chiefs next Saturday clashes with the Black Caps v Aussie one dayer - bugga. Chiefs may just have too much at this stage anyway. I'm picking Owen Frank's may as well book himself a fishing charter for the next few weeks, and was lucky he didn't get carded last night.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 7:23am
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yep,big day this Saturday Salty.
Derby at Ellerslie Race track,cricket,S15.
They better have a Sports bar at the track.
I think the Chiefs and Crusaders have had the wood on the visiting team of late.
Will be another great local S15 clash.
Although the Highlanders and Crusaders games have plenty of venom.
That Franks can be a knob at times.
He better show better discipline if he makes a World Cup squad.
Try that in a World  Cup play off and see what happens to the ABs chances.
Surly,other WC players/coaches must be planning to exploit  Franks short fuse/discipline issues.
Although most teams have/need a player like Franks in their teams.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2015 at 6:45pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

forgot about Derby day, but the way my TAB account is looking I'm better sticking to the fishing and virtual rugby.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2015 at 10:38pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

5 tries to 1 against the Crusaders is a wopp ass. That's all.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 7:13am
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by KikBac KikBac wrote:

5 tries to 1 against the Crusaders is a wopp ass. That's all.

Ain't that the truth. Chiefs very good, crusaders. - well no comment. The fresh Mahi I was having for tea was tasting great until then.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2015 at 6:14pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

And a bit@h slapping up front in the scrums for the `saders too,no less.
And the timing of the Black Caps to have the WCC game wrapped up by 19:30.
How long is Blackadder signed up for?
When was the last time the `saders conceded that many tries?
Seems to reconfirm that Super rugby power base is still in the `swamplands` and not the `plains`in NZ.
Good times,good times people.
Keep it up on the road Chiefs.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2015 at 6:30pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

2 X penalty tries and still no victory.
Come on Chiefs pull finger.
Well done H`landers great start for your season.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 4:45pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thats better Chiefs.
That scrum though!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote feeder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2015 at 7:08pm
feeder View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Skill over thuggery, end of story.

Cheers
The only bar to frequent is the Kawhia Bar
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2015 at 6:31pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

still early days so not reading to much into the comp just yet, but it was good to see the red and black machine playing rugby at last. Didn't see the chiefs so can't comment. If you were anything like me last night, your remote would have been getting a work out between the cricket, the rugby and also the league - spoilt for choice and wrapped with the way the results went. I couldn't bear the thought of watching replays. Lets hope the dream lives on!!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote smelli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2015 at 9:21pm
smelli View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Yeehaaa--go the chiefs. Sorry blues.
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Members/Listings.aspx?member=717361
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote FizFisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 2:05pm
FizFisho View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Aggggh pro rugby, reminds me of things changed for Liverpool in the football. Well known if it was based on local talent Auck still wouldnt have lost a game. ;-p

In saying that the chiefs arent totally choking without SBW.

Im a Canes secondary supporter. So Ill go home and watch rugby in the wind.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote salty69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 9:34pm
salty69 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Chiefs far to good for a very average Crusaders outfit. I hope their big names lift their rating when, or is that if they pull on the black jersey.   As for Toddy he's had every opportunity but to be fair he hasn't made it click. Maybe I'll add a yellow stripe to my red and black kit - nah it''ll never get that bad.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KikBac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2015 at 10:12pm
KikBac View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Chiefs outfit too good tonight. Nanai-Williams was the stand-out
Page  12>