Alluminium trailer builder

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote zeroque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alluminium trailer builder
    Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 8:48am
zeroque View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Looking to replace my aging rusty steel trailer with a new alloy version. Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction of someone who can do the job in the Hamilton/Cambridge area or even Tauranga? Want a sturdy well built easy to use trailer. The boat is a 560 Ramco so it will be non-braked and single axle.Thanks
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote treedoc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 9:16am
treedoc View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Try Gerald at Supreme Boats, near Katikati. He is making me a similar size, skids, non braked, single axle.
Top guy with good skills Thumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Legacy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2014 at 11:15am
Legacy View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Allenco in Matamata , 07 8888 162
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2014 at 4:38pm
KBee View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Kingfisher Alloy Trailers Tauranga 07 575 0977

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onboard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 6:40pm
onboard View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

wonder what's the cost for that kingfisher trailer?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote letsgetem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2014 at 7:17pm
letsgetem View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I would love an aluminium trailer. Presumably much lighter towing, and not having any worry about corrosion.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2014 at 12:35am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Definitely Allenco here in matamata. Best boat trailer I have seen.

That shot shows you the positions of the rollers on the outside of the v-support skids. The boat just slides on and offf so easily, doesn't rattle and is a solid as a really really solid thing.

Since this shot I have added a safety chain to the front so I can padlock the trailer to the truck or to a tree or anything, having heard about trailer thefts. Also moved the Jockey wheel forward too.

It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote zeroque Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 3:28pm
zeroque View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

That Kingfisher looks pretty good, from the photos anyway. Plenty of places to stand.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Time_Bandit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 2:07pm
Time_Bandit View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

http://www.gfab.co.nz/alloy+trailers/boat+trailers
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HULK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 2:15pm
HULK View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Definitely Gfab. Those first photos on the website are my trailer. Awesome service and price. Cheaper than a galv one!!!