Bonze Game Fishing Talk Yeehaa

Page  12>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bonze Game Fishing Talk Yeehaa
    Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 9:44am
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Well its nearly that time of the year.....
Talk will be held on

13th November 2014
6:30pm
30 Jellicoe Road, Panmure

The night will be focused are the how to's of of the ever more popular dredge fishing for Marlin!

From how to set up a dredge system
How to run a dredge
and all the other tips and tricks to make your marlin fishing more successful!

Because lets face it, we have a short season plus there are only so many days we get to spend on the water so lets try and make every minute count!

Bonze Fleet from Bonze Lures will be our guest speaker to show all the tips and tricks

Make sure to register for this event so we can save you a seat as numbers are limited!

Call (09)5705058
or
http://https://www.facebook.com/events/295827160605074/

Should be a great night, oh and its FREE Embarrassed

Get into it!

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2014 at 6:52pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Team Yknot and Mattoo already booked in, see you on the night.
Those that say it can't be done are being overtaken by those doing it.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RH580ikanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 3:53pm
RH580ikanui View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Facebook link won't work for me & I'm up at work.. Geoff any chance of booking me in please.
"IKANUI" RH580 SUZUKI DF140
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 5:21pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by supermodel supermodel wrote:

Facebook link won't work for me & I'm up at work.. Geoff any chance of booking me in please.
Roger that Phil consider it done. Give us a call when you get back

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RH580ikanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2014 at 5:46pm
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by yknot yknot wrote:

[QUOTE=supermodel] Facebook link won't work for me & I'm up at work.. Geoff any chance of booking me in please.
Roger that Phil consider it done. Give us a call when you get back

[/QUOTECheers for that.. will do
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Espresso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2014 at 12:47pm
Espresso View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I hope to get there Tony, I have a few things to delet to make it, but if I can I will...cheers.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 8:15am
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bonze Lure wall has just been re stocked just in time for the talk tomorrow night!
Choice

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2014 at 7:11pm
the demon View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Went last year ,love hearing his travel yarns .Dont miss it 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 8:58am
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

6:30 pm start but try arrive around 6pm Embarrassed

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Plonker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2014 at 12:23pm
Plonker View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Any spare seats left?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 1:13pm
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Thanks to everyone who came along last night!
Was really good to catch up with a lot of you guys

Also a big thanks to Bonze Beer

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote yknot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 4:52pm
yknot View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks for having us attend, was great listening to Bonze share his experiences and give us all a few things to ponder for the upcoming season.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote sposman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2014 at 11:24pm
sposman View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

what an awesome guy, that video was insane, a lot too think about
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote the angler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 1:26pm
the angler View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

what's the verdict ? Anyone trying new tricks this season ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote HULK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 1:33pm
HULK View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

See the buy and sell forum for my answer :)
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wanabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:22pm
wanabe View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Thanks for a good talk I always look forward to new ideas

Question to bonze or Luke how would a dredge work on a cat setting it down the middle under the prop wash using a down rigger weight
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tone E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2014 at 2:23pm
Tone E View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I am...and I didn't even go...the crew did but
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote MATTOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 12:32am
MATTOO View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Bonze was very interesting and thought provoking and thanks to bonze and yeeha.
However yeeha needs a lot of improvement in their hosting skills. Standing for nearly 3 hours,or more, sucks. Worse if you faint. And when you haggle over wether or not you will sell bronzes gear, well,strange.
Needed to be said, standards can be improved here guys in this area particularaly when you have a kick ass range,of gear.
And bonze could spend a little of his coin in the screen and sound system so we can all be part of the presentation.
And as mentioned above a very interesting presentation from bonze.
Just cruising in my now sweetas pimped out Southern 755 HT0!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RH580ikanui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 3:33pm
Gold
Gold

Totally agree with Mattoo re seating. Blatantly obvious when one of the guests hits the dirt from standing for hrs in a stuffy showroom. Would happy pay $10-20 for seats and a big screen to hear Bonze share his experiences and theory's. Fantastic that a guy like him is willing to share such valuable information with googans. Dredge is on the way and my big lures will be retired into teasers and reels reset to 5kg drag. Light gauge hooks will be rigged as well.
Looking forward to a much improved season thanks to Bonze and Yeehaa.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YeeHaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 2014 at 4:06pm
YeeHaa View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by MATTOO MATTOO wrote:

Bonze was very interesting and thought provoking and thanks to bonze and yeeha.
However yeeha needs a lot of improvement in their hosting skills. Standing for nearly 3 hours,or more, sucks. Worse if you faint. And when you haggle over wether or not you will sell bronzes gear, well,strange.
Needed to be said, standards can be improved here guys in this area particularaly when you have a kick ass range,of gear.
And bonze could spend a little of his coin in the screen and sound system so we can all be part of the presentation.
And as mentioned above a very interesting presentation from bonze.

We will take those points and next time we will try to get most people a seat and we will get a big screen TV for next talk as well.

Cheers
Tony

WWW.YEEHAA.CO.NZ
(09)5705058
30 Jellicoe Road Panmure
Page  12>