Gamefishing Updates - Bay of Plenty

Page  <1 678910 20>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 7:36pm
Tongan Terror View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Congrats Chris, Sam and Lucy huge weekend for team Guzzini yeow!
Dont get huge get massive
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 7:40pm
Platinum
Platinum

Segador/bonze/Jobu/thingauge/blahdeblah
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote RAMCO600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 7:49pm
RAMCO600 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Anyone heading to mayor on saturday weather looks like it might come rightBig smile
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2buoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:00pm
2buoys View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Yeah we will be heading out to mayor Saturday, thinking of working the 400-700m NE of mayor and maybe come back into the 200 on the southern end outside the reserve for the afternoon bite
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:14pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

will be there too 2buoysWink  first trip for season
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:16pm
Platinum
Platinum

What you fishing on Kevin? We be out again this sat. Lots of fish about.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:17pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Usual Beni, Ballyboy, all ready for season. we monitor ch 28 so give us a call mateWink
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tongan Terror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:19pm
Platinum
Platinum

Wil do mate fishing on black Betty this weekend with andrew so here's hoping! Pm me you mobile number mate.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:26pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

All you need is Stella JiggerLOL
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stonefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:38pm
Stonefish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

We'll be out again as well, hopefully get a fish on your wind ons Kevin. #kavemandomination
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AndreA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 8:54pm
AndreA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I will be out there giving it a shot first time for this season getting a new live bait tank & tuna tubes installed will be looking forward to,testing them out.
Going to head saturday lunch time over night @ mayor & if the weather is good will head towards the alderman rise.
f*#k it all & f*#king no regrets
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishb8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 9:54pm
Fishb8 View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by zappakat zappakat wrote:

I will be out there giving it a shot first time for this season getting a new live bait tank & tuna tubes installed will be looking forward to,testing them out.
Going to head saturday lunch time over night @ mayor & if the weather is good will head towards the alderman rise.
Best of luck Andre!!Thumbs Up
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AndreA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 10:05pm
AndreA View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Thanks Roy looking forward to it!!hope to bloody the new boat.
f*#k it all & f*#king no regrets
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Marligator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 10:09pm
Marligator View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

We will be out there again on Saturday, may work behind Penguins/Astrolabe area in 400-700m, as my suspicion is that body of water with fish in it will be slowly working its way east.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote *stu* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 10:41pm
*stu* View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

See you out there lads.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Imortal2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2015 at 11:06pm
Imortal2 View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Adam Scott Adam Scott wrote:

I don't support any lure marker and Idont have a problem with bonze or his lures, I brought one of the first he made out of eva rod grip. However theres a fine line between good marketing and ramming it down peoples throat which turns them away from a product. I did my bit of it years back for legend lures, think it can work as a negative if every post you do mentions a product, has bonze towels waved infront of released fish ,stickers stuck on dead fish. Its fine for his facebook pg but not a public forum
Well done on your fish the other week troy.

I don't see where you are coming from. Bonze does not ram his product down anyone's throat on this forum, if it has been it is by people that have bought his product, caught a fish and want to tell the story about catching said fish, maybe they are so excited about his product they want to promote it and it's success, and there are a few of them. Geez Bonze has and still is busting his balls to create what his company has become, travels the Nth Island giving seminars for free and getting people excited about going fishing, sharing his knowledge, fishing hotspots and how to fish these spots the right way. Us kiwis need to help and promote other Kiwis, such a cut throat industry in NZ and need all the help, promotion we can give him.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dustin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 1:19am
dustin View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

That really is a super effort by Lucy - I've seen fullgrown male anglers struggle bringing up dead fish from deep.  NZ juniors have an fantastic record on big fish - maybe because kids are encouraged to go for fish like that in NZ more than in some other places.  Great stuff. 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote bite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 6:48pm
bite View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Marligator Marligator wrote:

We will be out there again on Saturday, may work behind Penguins/Astrolabe area in 400-700m, as my suspicion is that body of water with fish in it will be slowly working its way east.

pluse one  on the water has that super hot  26 c patch of  water hit north land yet
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ninja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 7:11pm
ninja View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

See you guys out there I'll be trolling from the penguins to the 500 line and heading north ,I will be in the white stabi ninja on 83
buying lures is one of those things only beaten by lying-down activities
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2buoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2015 at 7:26pm
2buoys View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

What is the best website to use for sst charts does anyone know?
Page  <1 678910 20>