CONSERVATIVE PARTY IN DAMAGE CONTROL

Page  <123>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fish i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 4:09pm
fish i View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yet more exigology.
I am quickly losing faith in the human race.
You have all been winging about the harm this government places on our future generations to go out and get a feed and enjoy our great ecology we can experience in NZ.
Yet you will still vote for more of the same. It's just.. well not wanting to offend, it's just bizarre. Kinda further validation that democracy only works if the populous is well informed and educated about the effects of future investment of it's children. 
Do you really want a US style of self serving corrupt politics where rights can be bought and afforded to a few. 
Life does exist outside of the north shore. Investing in the health and wealth of our future generations is only going to benefit NZ as a whole, as well as the fact it'll cost us drastically less in the long run.
I wouldn't dream of telling you who to vote for, that's your business and right. And please don't get me wrong, I have no political interest; they all fall woefully short in my view. But what I would urge is if you intend to vote National, on the way to the polling booth give yourself a swift uppercut and knock yourself the faaark out! Hopefully you will wake up with some sense and be living in a slightly better NZ and fishery. 

6th place in the inaugural Te Kauwhata Regionals paddle crab division
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Parrot Fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 4:34pm
Parrot Fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

There are other issues like a stable government, financial savvy, forward looking goverment for the long term benefit of the country and our children and their children.

Changing the government just for the sake of one issue is short sighted especially for a half cock coalition. Beware what you wish for.

There is no better day than today! Yesterday is history, tomorrow is yet to come.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SaltyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:02pm
SaltyC View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by fish i fish i wrote:

Yet more exigology.
I have no political interest; 

...........But what I would urge is if you intend to vote National, on the way to the polling booth give yourself a swift uppercut and knock yourself the faaark out! Hopefully you will wake up with some sense and be living in a slightly better NZ and fishery. 

Haha, spot the contradiction!!!!!!!! At least try to be a consistent shill!Wacko
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote marlinmarty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:15pm
marlinmarty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You men should all be ashamed of yourselves .............
Violence never solves anything take some oestrogen
Vote UF
(Hold that only once he answers bite times question )
No mucking around with our legally and hard won rights
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kevin.S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:23pm
Kevin.S View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by parrot fish parrot fish wrote:

There are other issues like a stable government, financial savvy, forward looking goverment for the long term benefit of the country and our children and their children.

Changing the government just for the sake of one issue is short sighted especially for a half cock coalition. Beware what you wish for.

How about changing the government because I don't believe national are financially savvy, certainly not forward looking and only work for the benefit of their rich mates.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:25pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

2 days to go and where oh where is the so called conservative party fishing policy?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Olfart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 5:42pm
Olfart View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Kevin.S Kevin.S wrote:

Originally posted by parrot fish parrot fish wrote:

How about changing the government because I don't believe national are financially savvy, certainly not forward looking and only work for the benefit of their rich mates.
Now there's a thought, Kevin ....Clap  You did forget the bit about arrogance in the face of public opinion, though.  If anything that is what is likely to cause a change...... I reckon a heap of folk are well and truly over the current lot...
Semper in excreta sumus, solum profundum variat....

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote fish i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 6:21pm
fish i View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

2 days to go and where oh where is the so called conservative party fishing policy?
Moggy should let you know, with the recent job opening
6th place in the inaugural Te Kauwhata Regionals paddle crab division
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Motorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 8:07pm
Motorhead View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

This election is turning into an absolute night mare and the rest of the democratic world must be sitting back with a  bowl of popcorn and watching a complete circus. 
Kim Dot com (Fat b%$) has made kiwis everywhere paranoid and think their normal day to day lives are being watched and tracked haha. Winstone comes out of his hole as he always does and promises things like " No GST on food and rates" etc, sounds good but the super markets will just treat that as a 15% pay rise for themselves and nothing will change at the check out for the public. 
We must remember MMP has caused this fiasco that allows MP's that other wise would never be there (list MP), free range at the trough. getting annual salaries of $150 000 plus per year, who in the private sector wouldn't earn no where near that. 
I still haven't got over Helengrad and damage she caused to NZ, even at a time when the World was living it up on easy credit. I doubt many working class people got much of a pay rise during her watch as well.
There is no one party that would suits everyone's ideal but man there are some parties there that realistically should not get anywhere but unfortunately they will.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Raumatibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 8:40pm
Raumatibeach View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by fish i fish i wrote:

Yet more exigology.
I am quickly losing faith in the human race.
You have all been winging about the harm this government places on our future generations to go out and get a feed and enjoy our great ecology we can experience in NZ.
Yet you will still vote for more of the same. It's just.. well not wanting to offend, it's just bizarre. Kinda further validation that democracy only works if the populous is well informed and educated about the effects of future investment of it's children. 
Do you really want a US style of self serving corrupt politics where rights can be bought and afforded to a few. 
Life does exist outside of the north shore. Investing in the health and wealth of our future generations is only going to benefit NZ as a whole, as well as the fact it'll cost us drastically less in the long run.
I wouldn't dream of telling you who to vote for, that's your business and right. And please don't get me wrong, I have no political interest; they all fall woefully short in my view. But what I would urge is if you intend to vote National, on the way to the polling booth give yourself a swift uppercut and knock yourself the faaark out! Hopefully you will wake up with some sense and be living in a slightly better NZ and fishery. 

Jesus you sound like you're in a bad way mate, whatever you're on I think the dosage needs to raised a fair bit. 
Get off my lawn....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote onthedrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 8:57pm
onthedrop View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

The rise in green voters shows that Kiwis a having a change of heart I for one am sick of arrogant profit driven millionaires running our country. Selfless people should be in charge ,this system is failing I don't pretend to have the answers but those pricks definitely don't have em anyone who thinks outside the square and there pockets have got to be good for Aotearoa.
FEED THE WHANAU
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:12pm
gunner View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

The greens arn't green they are more left than Stalin, with a smattering of green policies, god help any hunter or fisherman if they get control as for the rest, apart from Labour and National they can promise whatever they think the voting public like cause they will never be in a position to deliver, thank god. Think about this, if all these idiots get into power who is going to pay for their ego trips it won't be the rich cause they can avoid the tax man and it won't be the beneficiaries as they have no money it will be the average working person and then we will all be on the benefit.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:23pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

This is a bit of a dogs breakfast of an election. We have the minor parties lining up on the extreme left and extreme right, with NZF and UF somewhere more central. Then we have Labour about where they normally sit, but needing the extreme left Greens to get into power, so dragged way off the center left position. Then National have been in power long enough to start their drift to the right, so in all the centralist style government that Kiwis normally elect doesn't really exist this year. So you maybe get a Nat, NZF, UF, Maori coalition, but not enough pressure there to drag National back to the center unless Winston actually decides morality is more important than having his ego stroked. Never been more confused about an election than this one.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote cirrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:33pm
cirrus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Has Winston actually said directly he would go with National.? 

If neither conservative ,U.F or Act got seats, and winstone decided to go with Labour----would be interesting,and possible. Or if he did go with National they would have to make so many concessions that Winny would be running the show.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:51pm
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

....and that is scarey!
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tagit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 9:55pm
Tagit View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

That is the biggest issue with MMP. If you are Winston and can fool 10% of the people into believing in your promises, the other 90% get forced to pay the bill because the 10% never actually understood what was going to happen. Don't like MMP!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishabunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 10:13pm
Fishabunga View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

winston should re name his party winston first.   He will suck up to any party that gives him the limelight and feathers his nest.
FISH FIGHT AOTEAROA THE PEOPLES PROTEST
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Bossco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 10:19pm
Bossco View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Remember  Winstons links to Simunovich fisheries....If anything he will be pro commercial fishing.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fishabunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 10:27pm
Fishabunga View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Originally posted by Bossco Bossco wrote:

Remember  Winstons links to Simunovich fisheries....If anything he will be pro commercial fishing.

Exactly
FISH FIGHT AOTEAROA THE PEOPLES PROTEST
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Clifftastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2014 at 10:39pm
Clifftastic View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

You probably should read Winstons policy before you make an assumption. Just an idea. Here, I even have a link for you - http://nzfirst.org.nz/policy/primary-industries
Page  <123>