KIM DOT WHO !!!

Page  123 7>
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote full sacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: KIM DOT WHO !!!
    Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:22pm
full sacks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I hope this is the end of this poo
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Saltiga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:27pm
Saltiga View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

He can F88k off in my opinion 
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote krow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:28pm
krow View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Saltiga Saltiga wrote:

x2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:32pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

only if he takes hone with him
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote kaveman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:32pm
kaveman View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

send him to USA and problem solvedLOL
www.kavemantackle.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote car_nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:38pm
car_nut View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

only if he takes hone with him

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:45pm
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

If he goes JK has to go too, hmmm maybe him and John Key should get married in Russia and honey moon in LA.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Reel Deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:45pm
Reel Deal View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Think I will vote for him. Changing the nz political landscape already and he only has a couple of % support. Imagine what he could do in power.
The gods do not subtract from the allotted span of men's lives the hours spent on fishing - Assyrian Proverb
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ponty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 8:51pm
ponty View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by Reel Deal Reel Deal wrote:

Think I will vote for him. Changing the nz political landscape already and he only has a couple of % support. Imagine what he could do in power.

He can't be in power only his puppets. Kelvin Davis all the way.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote mowerman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:03pm
mowerman View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

we dont need him in power. all hes doing is spliting up the vote
The People Protest

Actions Speak Louder Than Words    
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote pjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:08pm
pjc View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Originally posted by Cbro Cbro wrote:

If he goes JK has to go too, hmmm maybe him and John Key should get married in Russia and honey moon in LA.
for good measure cundliffe to be best man?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KARP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 9:16pm
KARP View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

hurry up convention centre LOL

kim.condom
www.femmefatale.co.nz

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 10:05pm
Cbro View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Originally posted by pjc pjc wrote:

Originally posted by Cbro Cbro wrote:

for good measure cundliffe to be best man?

Without a doubt, Tami iti can wed them...
 Open relationship maybe so he can continue been spit roasted by Obama an China.  

Black and Orange, Jafa Lover!!
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote mouthu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2014 at 11:02pm
mouthu View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

so when it came to the put up or shut up................... kdc had nothing to show.
Yes it was me, I screwed it up for everyone.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote gunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:12pm
gunner View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I've had a gutsfull of the useless fat basket, deport him the sooner the better all he's done is cost the country a sh-tload of money and given nothing in return except a whole lot of hate
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Parrot Fish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:20pm
Parrot Fish View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

What's stopping the ministry from cancelling his visa?

There is no better day than today! Yesterday is history, tomorrow is yet to come.....
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote full sacks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:25pm
full sacks View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Yip just a taker if he's so above board why not go to the U.S and clear his name! Or is he short on cash and need to steal some peoples weight lose ideas and sell them on mega up loads ?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zambezi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 6:57pm
Zambezi View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Get-Kim-Dotcom-out-of-NZ/319336511580939?fref=ts

I want to try get more likes than his fan page.

I wont spam you, I run a few pretty tight FB pages/groups already.
A man’s comfort in life can be measured by the quality of the toilet paper he uses to wipe his arse.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Starnsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 7:15pm
Starnsy View Drop Down
Gold
Gold

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shiekurbooti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2014 at 7:30pm
Shiekurbooti View Drop Down
Bronze
Bronze

Wake up.........Kim Dot Com wasn't the focus of last night, Last night was another nail in the coffin of truth and democracy in NZ. 

If you think Edward Snowdon would risk his entire life blowing the whistle on major global spying and data collecting of mass information by telling a global internet audience last night a few lies to stuff up a NZ election your kidding yourself. 

I was a National supporter all my voting life but the lies and deceit and contempt shown by Key to denounce Edward Snowdon is remarkable and disgusting how with the flippancy he says it.........WOW. They don't call him Teflon John for nothing.

But you with ur heads in the sand , just keep on believing......because surely, if you got nothing to hide, right!!!!!!

Im not a Fan of KDC but do think its a great thing he's done by bringing this issue to public discussion and we did get a awesome firework display.
Page  123 7>