GoFish for Micro and Light Jigs

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Men In Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: GoFish for Micro and Light Jigs
    Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 5:07pm
Men In Black View Drop Down
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

I was visiting Greg today at GoFish today for a few supplies and couldn't help but notice the vast array of top quality Japanese Micro and light jigs. True Micro stuff from 3g to 28g anything bigger is light jigging of which Gofish also has a vast selection. Clap
Check out his new supply of rods to match as well...
www.synit.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 5:42pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

MIB
you have any rods in stock or in the pipeline to match these jig weights?
Peace.Via superior firepower..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Men In Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 6:15pm
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Originally posted by 3rnzir 3rnzir wrote:

MIB
you have any rods in stock or in the pipeline to match these jig weights?
Yes we have micro jig rods in that class .
www.synit.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 3rnzir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 8:23pm
3rnzir View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Awesome G.
Some of your overhead reel rods that have the guides rotating 180 degrees look as if they would suit down rigger fishing too.
Cheerz
Peace.Via superior firepower..
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Men In Black Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:07am
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Greg has a great range of rods for this type of jigging as well. He would have the best selection of micro and light jigs anywhere in the country. Take a look at his website if you can't make it into his shop. Jigs from Maria, Blue Blue, Zetz, Daiwa, Little Jack, just to mention a few.
www.synit.co.nz
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Capt Asparagus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:30am
Capt Asparagus View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

Not on their site yet though? Looked last night, there were none..... Coz I wants me sum! :-)
It is only my overwhelming natural humility that mars my perfection.

Captain Asparagus, Superhero, Adventurer.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote loodafish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2014 at 10:59am
loodafish View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

Originally posted by Men In Black Men In Black wrote:

Greg has a great range of rods for this type of jigging as well. He would have the best selection of micro and light jigs anywhere in the country. Take a look at his website if you can't make it into his shop. Jigs from Maria, Blue Blue, Zetz, Daiwa, Little Jack, just to mention a few.

I dont know about that, I agree Greg has a fantastic range but have you checked out Rod and Reel in Newmarket? They have a wall top to bottom with micro jigs and all things micro jigging (assist rigs, hooks, kevlar, rods, reels) it is quite the selection and they seem to be growing it more and more each week!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elpescador Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 11:19am
Elpescador View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Don't you work for rod and reel chris?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fishmad1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 8:17pm
fishmad1 View Drop Down
Silver
Silver

I was in Rod n Reel today and they do have a great selection of micro and slow jigs...
www.hi-ika.com