40m wall of softbait choice!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Garry 23041 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 40m wall of softbait choice!
    Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 6:18pm
Garry 23041 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

I just got back from some time in California and Hawaii.

This is half the softbait wall of choice in a chain sport store In Redding Ca!

Mostly for fresh water so lots of worms but all the zoom etc we are used to and many many many more...........

Got a few to try as you do.

Was surprised to find this selection where it was I can tell you.

Anywhere from about 2.75 a pack and on to some of the flash packs costing over $10 and some even more.

What can I say I got the budget stuff, got some Zoom for around $3 if I remember correctly, then some different styles to see if they cross over.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 10:51pm
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

I noticed some big ranges of SBs in the stores I went into down south as well. Didnt bring any SBs back but I did pick up a 3000 Saros for $120nz.
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Garry 23041 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 7:10am
Garry 23041 View Drop Down
Platinum
Platinum

Good boy, nice to get something shinny to bring home and at a good price isn't it.

Did you fish at all down there?
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kandrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 8:25am
Kandrew View Drop Down
Titanium
Titanium

No mate my bro lives in Mississippi and does a bit of fishing. Mainly rivers and lakes. Gear sure is cheap down that way.